一棵會開花的樹
The flowering tree
如何, 讓你遇見我?
how,can I meet you?
在我最美麗的時刻。
at my most beautiful moment.
為這——
for this------
我已在佛前 求了五百年,
I have prayed the Buddha about five hundred years.
求它讓我們結一段塵緣。
I prayed for-----let us attach each other.
佛于是把我化做一棵樹,
then the Buddha made me the tree,
長在你必經的路旁。
standing on the path you ever took.
陽光下,慎重地開滿了花,朵朵都是我前世的盼望!
with flowers in full bolloms solemnly,carry my own hope of past life ?in the sun!
當你走近,請你細聽,那顫抖的葉,是我等待的熱情!
as you come near,please listen carefully-------the trembling leaves are my passion of my waiting!
而當你終于無視地走過,
however,as you finally passed by without noticing me,
在你身后落了一地的......
behind you,fall on the ground……
朋友啊!
aw,my friends!
那不是花瓣,
that are not the falling petals,
是我凋零的心。
but my withered heart……
“本譯文僅供個人研習、欣賞語言之用,謝絕任何轉載及用于任何商業用途。本譯文所涉法律后果均由本人承擔。本人同意簡書平臺在接獲有關著作權人的通知后,刪除文章。”