Always bring it back to yourself,
時刻回歸到自己身上
Always take responsibility for what it is you are perceiving.
對你所感知的一切,負起責任
It doesn't matter if someone else actually even has an intention to deceive you or falsify anything.
即使有人有意騙你或造假,這些都沒事
always take responsibility for your part in the co-creation,
你只需負擔起,在共同創造中,你的責任
and you will always be able to unerringly guide yourself back to a Centerpoint,
如此,你總能將自己,準確無疑地導回自己的中心點
No matter what kind of information you are being fed
不論你接收到的信息為何
問:
Yes
好!
巴夏:
You can see through any illusion,
你對自己,變得越來越透明,
the more transparent to yourself you become.
你就越能看清一切幻象
You can see through any illusion,
你對自己,變得越來越透明,
the more transparent to yourself you become.
你就越能看清一切幻象
This is why the greatest sages, the greatest masters
這就是為什么,數千年以來
and the greatest teachers, the greatest literature on your planet
地球上最偉大的圣人、大師、老師,最偉大的作品
has for centuries boiled down the ultimate answer, the ultimate idea to a simple two words:
都把終極解答,中心思想,歸納為兩個字:
Know Thyself.
自知
and then you will understand any reflections you may encounter.
自知者明,就是能夠明白,能夠看透人生的任何際遇
Because you will understand it is all reflections
因為你明白,一切都是內心的投射
and if something is out of alignment, look to yourself first.
如果哪里出錯,哪里不協調,應先回頭看看自己
Yes, and that that is my intention too
是的,這也是我的意圖
Then if it is your intention allowed to flow out through your actual actions.
如果這是你的意圖,那你得在實際行動中表現出來
Remember, true knowing is synonymous with behavior.
記住,知行合一,真正的“知”,就是“行”
The things you know are true,you just do!
如果你真的知道,你就會去行動
If I ask you to walk across the room
如果我要你走過這房間
you don't sit there and go while I think I can.
你不會坐在那里想:也許,我能做的到!
Wait, I believe I can walk across the
等等,我相信我能做得到!
No, you just walk!
不,你只是走過去
The things you know are true. You just do.
如果你真的知道,你只會行動
Action and knowing are synonymous.
“知”與“行”是同義詞
So if your behavior doesn't exhibit it,
所以,如果你沒有行動
that means you don't quite know it yet, so keep digging.
說明,你還沒真正知道。那請繼續去探索