老友記第十季臺詞2

《二》
Uh, okay, Ross 好,羅斯
I realize that you didn't expect to walk in and see that, but, uh 我知道你進來沒想到會看到這一慕 但是
Let me explain, okay? We weren't doing anything! 聽我解釋好嗎? 我們什么都沒做
Rach, he just saw us 瑞秋,他看到了
Shh Uh, but what you saw, that is the extent of it, okay? One kiss 但是我們就只有這樣,一個吻而已
That's a lie! We also kissed in Barbados Dude, chill! 謊言,我們在巴貝多就吻過了 哥們兒,冷靜點
Okay, we also kissed in Barbados 好吧,我們在巴貝多也吻過
but we didn't plan it The only reason that happened 但是我們不是故意的 發生這件事的唯一原因
was because I saw you kiss Charlie 是因為我看見你吻了查莉
Yeah, you started it! I have got to chill 對,是你開始的 我真的得冷靜下來
Look, we probably should have talked to you about this before it ever happened 或許我們應該在 事情發生之前跟你說
But Oh, we feel so terrible about this, Ross 可是 我們真的威到很抱歉,羅斯
Yeah But it did happen 對,可是它確實發生了
So 所以
Ross? 羅斯?
Can we just close the door? 我們可以直接關上門嗎?
Ross, say something 羅斯,你說話啊
Anything 什么都行
So you two are? 所以說你們兩個
Yeah 對 對
And have you had? 那你們有沒有
No No, no, no No No 沒有 沒有
But if I hadn't walked in here, would you? 如果我沒闖進來,你們會不會
Probably No No 也許不
Ross, this is not how we wanted you to find out about this 羅斯,我們本來就不希望讓你 以這種方式發現
You have every right to go nuts 你有權利抓狂
I'm not going nuts Do you see me going nuts? 我不會抓狂的 你有看到我在抓狂嗎?
No, but you know what I mean 不,可是你知道我的意思
Hey, hey, hey 嘿。。. If you two are happy 如果你們兩人開心
then I'm happy for you 我也會為你們開心
I'm fine 我沒事
Really? Absolutely 真的? 當然
I'm fine 我沒事
Totally fine 完全沒事
Heh I don't know why it's coming out all loud and squeaky 我不知道為什么 我的聲音又大又尖
because, really I'm fine 因為說真的,我沒事
I'm not saying I wasn't a little surprised 不是說看到你們接吻
heh, to see you guys kissing 一點也不今人成到吃驚
I mean, at first I was like: 我是說,一開始我是有點
But now that I've had time to absorb it 但是經過這段時間消化
Loving this 我很喜歡
Ross It's all working out 羅斯 切都是那么圓滿
Me and Charlie And you two 我和查莉,還有你們兩個
You know what we should do? Calm ourselves? 你知道我們該做什么嗎? 冷靜下來?
No 不
We should all have dinner 我們應該一起吃頓晚餐
Yes, we'll do it tomorrow night I'll cook! 對,我們明天晚上就吃,我來掌廚
Wow Uh, look, don't you think that would be a little weird? 你不覺得那樣太奇怪了嗎?
Weird? What? What's weird? Huh? 怪?為什么?哪里怪了?
The only thing weird would be if someone didn't like Mexican food 如果有人不喜歡墨西哥菜 才是唯一的一件怪事
because I'm making fajitas! 因為我要做法士達面餅
I do like fajitas 我是喜歡吃法士達面餅
God, this adoption stuff is so overwhelming 天啊,領養小孩真是累死人了
There's intercountry adoption, dependency adoption 跨國領養、從屬頜春
There's so many ways to go, and this is, like, the biggest decision of our lives 有這么多方法 而這是我們一生最大的決定
There's a hair in my coffee 我咖啡里有頭發
Hey, guys Hey 嘿,你們
Have you seen Frank Jr? He's meeting me here with the triplets 有看到小法蘭克嗎? 他要帶三胞胎來看我
It's funny, every time you say "triplets" 太有意思了,每次你說〝三胞胎〞
I think of three hot, blond 19yearolds 我,馬上就想到三個 火辣的十九歲金發女郎
Oh, that's sweet 真可愛
Drink your hair 喝你的頭發吧
Hey, what's all this stuff? 這些是什么?
Oh, they're brochures from different adoption agencies 這些是我們從不同的領春中心 拿來的小冊子
Ooh, babies! Oh, this one is so cute 小孩子,這個好可愛
Get this one 領養這個
That's not really how it works 程序完全不是這樣運作的
Oh, how does it work? I don't know! 那怎么運作? 我不知道
If you're having a hard time, you should talk to my friends 如果你們遇到什么困難 應該找我的朋友談談
Bill and Colleen They adopted a kid I'm sure they'd help you 比爾和考琳領養了一個小孩 他們一定會幫忙的
Thanks, that would be great Sure 謝謝,那真是太好了
Hey, honey, wouldn't that be great? 老公,那是不是很棒
All right, all right Remember what we talked about 好了記住我們剛剛說的
When we're in a public place, there are certain rules 在公共場合,要有一定的規矩
That's not what we talked about! 我們不是這么說的
Hi, Frank Hi 你好,法蘭克 你好
Good to see you Good to see you too 很高興看到你 我也很高興看到你
Hi, Frank Hi Hey, how you doing? 你好,法蘭克 你好,最近如何?
Oh, my goodness, they've all gotten so big Which one is which again? 天啊,他們都這么大了 哪個是哪個啊
Oh, well, uh, uh, that's, uh, Frank Jr Jr 那個是小小法蘭克
pulling the tampons out of the lady's purse 從那個小姐的皮包里扯出衛生棉條
And, uh, that's, uh, Chandler climbing on Chandler 錢德正柱錢德的身上爬
And, uh, that's Leslie throwing bagels at him 萊斯里正往他身上丟貝果
"Willing to adopt triplets?" No 〝有頜養三胞胎的意愿嗎〞?沒有
Oh, can I just say, I know we're doing this for Ross and that's cool 我知道這么做是為了羅斯 而那是沒關系的
But if it was up to me, this is not what we'd be doing on our first date 如果由我決定的話 我們的第一次約會,不會是這樣的
Well, what would we be doing? 那么,我們會做什么?
I'd take you out for a romantic night 我會帶你度過一個浪漫的夜晚
Some champagne, fancy dinner, feel you up on the carriage ride home 一些香檳和大餐 然后在坐馬車回家的路上撫模你
Feel me up? 撫模我?
In a carriage 在,馬車里
Hey, Charlie! Hi 你好,查莉 你好
Hi Hey Hmm 你好 你好
So 那么
dreading this? Oh, you bet 擔心嗎? 那是當然的
Mm Mmhm So did you, uh, bring a little something for Ross? 這是你帶給羅斯的小禮物嗎?
Actually, uh, it's some stuff you left at my apartment 事實上,這是你留在我公寓的東西
Oh, well, thanks 喔,謝謝
And you can just give me my stuff whenever you want 你隨時可以把我的東西還給我
Yeah, I didn't throw any of that out Heh, heh 好,我什么都沒丟掉
Ah, I thought I heard voices What? Ha, ha 我就說我聽到什么聲音了
Hi, Charlie Mwah 你好, 查莉
Hey, Joey Ha Hey 你好, 喬伊
And, uh, oh, you're gonna have to introduce me to your new girlfriend 你該向我介紹你的新女友
I'm just kidding I know Rachel I know Uh 我開玩笑的,我認識瑞秋,我認識
Come Please come in Come in 進來,請進,進來
Okay Uh, well, we brought you some wine 我們帶酒來了
Oh Ah That is so thoughtful 想得真周到
She's a keeper Ha 她是個值得留下的女人
And what did you bring me, huh? Uh, actually, that's, uh 你帶了什么給我? 事實上,那是
Underwear, a toothbrush 內褲、牙刷
and a Van Halen CD 《范海倫合唱團》的CD I can use all these things! 這些我都用得著
Gosh, Ross, you know, you seem a little, um 天啊,羅斯,你知道嗎,你有點
What? Fine? Because I am, huh? 什么?很好嗎?因為我本來就很好
Aren't you? Aren't you? Aren't? You see? 你們呢看吧
Who else is fine? 還有誰很好?
Ha, ha Come on 快啊
Listen Why don't you, uh, try to relax Maybe have a drink 聽著,試著放松點,來喝點什么
You know what, that is a very good idea 知道嗎,那是個好主意
I'm gonna go make a pitcher of margaritas 我要去弄一壺瑪格麗塔雞尾酒
Oh, God 天啊
So adorable 真可愛
Look at them, sleeping there like angels 看他們睡著就像天使一樣
Yeah, I really cherish these moments Mm 我也很珍惜這段時光
because, uh, before you know it, they're gonna be awake again 因為在你還來不及回首 他們就會醒過來
Well, they may be a handful 他們可能比較難控制
but they're so cute Yeah 可是他們真的很可愛 是
Oh, God, last time I babysat them, they did the funniest thing Ha, ha 上次我看顧他們時 他們做了很有意思的事
I haven't slept in four years 我已經四年沒睡覺了
That's a long time 那是很長的時問
You just don't know how hard it is, Phoebe 你不知道這有多難,菲比
There's just so many of them 他們的人數實在太多了
You know, two I could handle 兩個我還能處理
Two's great You just hold one in each hand 兩個就太好了,正好一手抱一個
What do I do when the third one runs at me with his bike helmet on? 可是第三個帶著安全帽 向我沖過來時,我該怎么辦?
I got no more hands to protect my area 我沒有另一只手來保護我的要害
There's three of them, Phoebe Three 他們有三個,菲比,三個
Yeah, I know, Frank 是,我知道,法蘭克
I counted them when they were coming out of my area 當他們從我的要害生出來時 我就數過了
Sometimes, I think that, uh 有時候我甚至想
Oh, no, no, no, I can't say it It's too horrible No 不我不能說,太可怕了,不
What? 什么?
No, no, I can't 不,我不能
Oh, my God, Frank Are you thinking of leaving? 我的天,法蘭克,你想離開嗎?
Because I didn't have those triplets so you could run out on them 因為我生了這三胞胎 不是讓你來拋棄的
Oh, no, I would never do that No I just 不,我永遠不會那么做 不,我只是想
was thinking that, you know, maybe you could take one 你知道嗎,也許你可以帶走一個
What? 什么?
You can't separate them, that's terrible! Which one? 你不能把他們分開,這太可怕了 哪一個?
Thank you so much for seeing us 謝謝你們讓我們來
Phoebe has told us great things about you guys 菲比說了有關你們很好的事情
Oh, please, we're happy to help 請進,我們很愿意幫忙
We went through the same thing when we were adopting 我們領養的時候 也經歷過同樣的事情
So a lot of malfunctioning weewees and hoohoos in this room, huh? 這客廳里可充滿著故障的生產線 不是嗎?
I mean, you have a lovely home 我是說,你家真是不錯
We appreciate anything you can tell us 你們提供的任何資訊 我們都會很感激的
Well, actually, I think this might help 事實上,我想這會有幫助的
It's pretty much 這些大概
all the information you need Oh, my God 就是你們需要的所有的資訊了 天啊
Everything is broken into categories, then crossreferenced 所有的東西都分門別類 可以互相引用
Then colorcoded to correspond with the forms in the back 還依照后面的表格 以顏色進行標注
Thank you 謝謝你
I think I just had a tiny orgasm 我想我剛剛經歷了一次小小的高潮
I know the process is frustrating, but it's so worth it 我知道過程令人成到沮喪 不過一切都是值得的
Adopting Owen was the best thing that ever happened to us 領養歐文是我們所經歷過 最美好的事情
That's great Can I see the book? 太棒了,我能看看這資料嗎?
You want me to wash my hands first, don't you? 你想叫我先去洗手,是不是?
Please It's just so pretty and white 拜托,這個那么的美麗 而且是白色的
Bathroom is down the hall to your left 洗手問在走廊盡頭,向左走
I would have told him to do it too 是我也會叫他去洗手
Can I adopt you? 我能領養你嗎?
Hey, you must be Owen Yeah 你好,你 定是歐文了 對
I'm Chandler Hey, I was in the Scouts too 我是錢德,我也當過童子軍
You were? In fact, my father was a den mother 真的? 事實上我爸爸是童子軍的訓導員
Huh? You know how to use a compass? 你知道怎么用指南針嗎?
I have a badge in it 我得過一枚徽章
You do? That's fantastic You want to see it? 真的?真是太棒了 你想看嗎
I'd love to, but I gotta get back to your parents 當然想 不過我得先回去跟你的父母聊聊
They're telling us about how they adopted you 他們在告訴我們,是怎么頜養你的
What? 什么?
What?! 什么?
I'm adopted? 我是被領養的?
I got nothing 我什么都不知道
Well, that first batch of margaritas was not so great 第一批的瑪格麗塔雞尾酒不是很好
but this second batch is good 可是第二批實在不錯
Well, maybe the next batch, we could all get some 希望到下一批的時候 我們都能喝到一點
Oh, God, this is fun, isn't it? 天啊,真是太好玩了,不是嗎?
You know, just the four of us 知道嗎,就我們四個人
Just hanging Ha 就這么坐著
Dude, are you okay? 老兄,你還好吧?
And when are the fajitas gonna be ready? 法士達面餅到底什么時候才會好?
I'm fine, okay? I'm great 我很好,我太好了
I'm just I'm just proud of us 我只是 我只是為我們而驕傲
You know? There's no weirdness, no tension 點都不會不自在 點都不會緊張
No awareness 一點都不清醒
We make a great foursome We should do more stuff together 我們是很棒的〝四人幫〞 應該一起再做些什么
You know, oh, let's take a trip! 我們去旅行吧
Okay, where do you think we can go? 你覺得我們該去哪里?
My fajitas! 我的法士達面餅
Look, Charlie, I just want you to know 查莉,我想讓你知道
Ross is just having a little trouble adjusting to the thought of Joey and me 羅斯還需要時間消化 我跟喬伊在一起
He normally doesn't drink like this 他通常不會這樣喝的
Oh, you know what, this is nothing My father is a raging alcoholic 跟你說,這沒什么 我爸爸就是個瘋狂的酒鬼
Oh, I'm sorry, have I made this evening uncomfortable? 對不起,我讓今晚尷尬了嗎?
Fajitas! Be careful! Very hot plate! Very hot! 法士達面餅,當心 盤子很燙,非常燙
Ross, you don't even have oven mitts on 羅斯,你怎么沒戴手套?
That is gonna hurt tomorrow 這明天可痛了
Okay, well, this is crazy 這太瘋狂了
We can't seriously be talking about me taking one of your kids, can we? 我們現在討論要我帶走一個孩子 不是認真的吧?
Oh, no, of course we're not 不,當然不是
That's insane I know 太愚蠢了 我知道
Alice would never go for it 愛麗絲不會同意的
She's pretty tired too I think we could get her on board 她也累得要死,我想她可能會同意
Well, just for argument's sake, you know, hypothetically 那我問你個假設性的問題
which one would you be willing to give up? 你會愿意放棄哪一個?
Huh Frank Jr Jr? 小小法蘭克?
You'd be getting a really good one 那我的肩膀可以減輕負擔
I mean, you know, he's really funny 你選的這個真的很好 他真的很好笑
Like, the other day, he made up this joke: 那天他說了個笑話
What's green and says, "Hey, I'm a frog"? 什么東西是綠的并且說 〝我是一只青蛙〞?
A talking frog 一只會說話的青蛙
Oh, no, you can't have him, he's too funny Ha, ha 不,你不能帶他走,他太有意思了
Well, all right, that's fine What about, um, Leslie? 好吧沒問題,那萊斯里呢?
Oh, no, no, not Leslie No 不萊斯里不行
She's the only one that knows how to burp the alphabet 她是唯一一個 會打喝說出英文字母表的
All right, so that leaves Chandler 好吧,那就只剩下錢德了
Oh, no, no, you can't have Chandler No, no She's my little genius 不你不能帶走錢德 不她是我的小天才
I got big hopes for her 我對她抱著很大期望
She's gonna be a doctor or a realtor 她會成為醫生或是房地產經紀人
Wow, Frank Ha I think we just ran out of kids 法蘭克,這樣就沒有小孩讓我帶了
Oh, I think you're right 我想你是對的
Oh, wow Phoebe, I don't think I can give one of them up 菲比,我不認為我能放棄任何一個
I mean, you know, they drive me crazy, but they're my babies 雖然他們讓我靨瘋 但是他們是我的寶貝
I'm sorry, Frank, I didn't realize things were so bad 很抱歉,法蘭克 我沒想到事情會這么糟
You know, I'll help out more I can babysit anytime you want 我可以幫你更多忙 在任何你需要的時候看顧他們
You name the day and I'll be there 你叫我去,我就會去的
How about tomorrow? Well, that's not good 明天怎么樣? 明天不好
But I can move some stuff around and I'll be there 但是我能把事情排開,我會到的
You and Alice just take the whole day together 你和愛麗絲去放一天假
Tsk You'd do that for us? 你會為我們這么做?
Are you kidding? That's what sisters are for 你開玩笑嗎? 你以為姊姊是干什么用的?
Tsk Oh Oh, look at them 看看他們
Oh I love you so much 我真愛你們
Oh, crap, don't wake up! Don't wake up! 天啊,別醒過來
Where are Bill and Colleen? Kitchen, getting something to eat 比爾和考琳呢? 他們在廚房弄吃的
Can you believe how nice they are? We have to leave 你能想像他們有多好嗎? 我們得走了
Why? What did you do in the bathroom? 為什么,你在洗手問做了什么?
I didn't get to the bathroom I bumped into Owen on the way 我還沒去洗手問呢 我剛剛碰到了歐文
He didn't know he was adopted There's a slight chance 他還不知道他是被領春的 有個小小的可能
I may have told him 我可能告訴了他
Oh, my God, where's my purse? No, I can replace everything in there 天啊,我的皮包呢? 不,里面的東西都能重新買
Get that binder and let's go! Hi Ha 拿著活頁冊,我們快走 你好
Some little snacks for everybody 大家來吃點小點心
You don't have to eat the sour worms Those are for Owen 你們不必吃那些酸軟糖 那些是歐文吃的
I'll get him in a second 我一會兒去叫他
Uh, by the way, you should know, we haven't told him he's adopted yet ) ra帶一提,你們該知道 我們還沒告訴他他是頜養的
But kids are so intuitive 但是孩子的直覺是很敏銳的
Don't you think, on some level, he already knows? 你不認為某種程度上他已經知道了
I'm adopted? See? Intuitive 一我是領養的? 一看吧,直覺
What? Where did you hear that? 什么,你從哪聽來的?
He told me 他告訴我的
And he paid me 50 dollars not to tell 他還給我50塊錢叫我別說出來
Which, technically, now you should give back 嚴格的說,你現在該把錢還給我了
You told him he's adopted? 你告訴他,他是被頜養的?
I'm sorry You should have a sign out there or something 實在對不起 可是你們該寫個警告立牌吧
Or at least whisper it to people when they come in the door 或者在人們進門的時候 悄悄告訴他們
"Owen doesn't know he's adopted 歐文不知道自己被領養
and he also thinks Santa is real " 也認為圣誕老人存在
He isn't? 他不是嗎?
We have to get out of here, baby 我們必須走了,親愛的
Everyone, I would like to make a toast 各位,我要向
to Rachel and Joey 瑞秋和喬伊敬酒
And to love 還有愛情
Ah, love! 啊愛情
Mm L OVE Love L○VE,愛情
L is for "life " L代表生命
And what is life without love? 沒有愛情,生命又是什么?
Oh, my God, are we supposed to answer? 我的天啊,我們需要回答嗎?
O is for: ○代表
"Oh, wow!" 天啊
The V is for this V代表著
very surprising turn of events 事態快速的轉變
which I am still fine with, by the way 順帶一提,我完全應付得來
E E is for how 代表著
extremely normal I find it 我發現這是一切是多么的正常
that you two 你們兩個
are together 走在一起
And that one day you might get married 有一天你們也許會結婚
and have children of your own 擁有自己的孩子
Dude, are you okay? Totally 兄弟,你還好吧? 完全沒問題
Ross, you don't seem okay 羅斯,你看起來不太好
I'm sorry, it must be the pressure of entertaining 對不起,一定是招待你們的壓力太大了
I think everyone would feel better if we had some flan 如果我們吃點布丁 應該會成覺好點
Wait, Ross Ross, I, um I have to take off 等等,羅斯,我我要走了
No! I'm sorry 不行 對不起
I have an early class in the morning 我明天一早有課
But this has been lovely 今天晚上真是愉快
Wasn't it? And you thought it would be awkward with Joey 不是嗎?你還以為喬伊會尷尬
And that you never really liked Rachel 而且你不太喜歡瑞秋
You are on fire! I'll call you in the morning, okay? 你神志不清了 我早上給你打電話,好嗎?
Okay All right 好 好的
Rachel, what Ross just said, that's just 天啊,瑞秋 羅斯剛才說的話簡直太
Oh, that's okay Girls tend not to like me 沒關系,女生通常不會喜歡我
Fine 好吧
Okay I guess it's just flan for three 好吧,只需要準備 三人份的布丁了
Hey Hey, that rhymes 那還挺押韻的
You know what, Ross, I think, uh, we're gonna take off too 羅斯,我想我們也該走了
Oh, oh Heh Of course God, I'm so stupid 喔 當然,天啊,我真蠢
You guys are a couple now 你們現在是一對了
I mean, you probably just want to be alone 你們應該想獨處
No, it's just getting late It's fine It's totally fine 不,我只是說時間很晚了 沒關系,真的
I've got plenty of margaritas It's all good 我有很多瑪格麗塔雞尾酒 一切都很好
I don't even know what that's for 我根本不知道 那是為了什么而設定的
You know what? 你知道嗎?
I think I'm gonna stay here and make sure he's okay 我想我該留下來,確定他不會有事
That's probably a good idea I'll see you in the morning 這可能是個好主意 明天早上見
Uhhuh Okay All right 好
Yeah, you know, Joey, I 好,你知道嗎,喬伊,我
I don't think he's ever gonna be okay with this 我不認為他會接受我們兩個在一起
It doesn't look good, does it? Mmmm 看起來不太好,是嗎?
Morning 早安
Here you go Thanks 給你 謝謝
Did you stay here all night? Yeah 你整個晚上都留在這袒? 對
So you took off my pants and shoes? 是你脫了我的褲子和鞋?
No No, no 不
You actually did that when you were dancing to the Chicago soundtrack 是你劉匕《芝加哥》 電影原聲帶的時候自己脫的
Ahem Look, uh, Ross 聽著,羅斯
about Rachel and I Listen, you don't have to worry about that 關于我和瑞秋 聽著,你什么都不用擔心
because nothing's gonna happen 因為什么事都不會發生
What do you mean? 這是什么意思?
She and I said from the beginning 我們從一開始就說好了
we weren't gonna do anything unless you were okay with it 如果你不接受的話 我們不會在一起的
And clearly 很明顯的
What are you talking about? I'm fine 你在說什么?我很好
It's okay, Ross You know, I totally understand 沒關系,羅斯,我完全了解
Of course you're not fine You're 你當然不好,你們是
You're Ross and Rachel 你們是羅斯和瑞秋
Yeah, except we're not 只是我們已經不是了
I mean, we haven't been a couple in, like 我是說,我們沒在一起已經有
six years 六年了
My God, is that right? 天啊,真的嗎?
Has it been that long? 有這么久了?
That's what I hear, yeah 我是這么聽說的,是的
This is crazy I mean, six years 這太瘋狂了,我是說 已經六年了
and because of me, you guys aren't gonna be together? 只因為我,你們就不能在一起?
Can I ask you something? 我可以問你個問題嗎?
Really 說真的
what is this thing with you and Rachel? 你和瑞秋到底是怎么一回事?
Come on, you know me Ha, ha You know 別鬧了,你了解我,你知道的
Joey 喬伊
I'm crazy about her 我為她成到瘋狂
And she feels the same way? 她也這么想嗎?
I think so 我想是的
Well, then 好吧,那么
maybe it's time we all moved on 也許是大家都向前看的時候到了
Yeah, but, Ross, I mean, you're not okay with it, so 對,不過,羅斯 我是說,你并沒有完全接受
No, but I want to be 不,但是我要接受
And hey: 嘿
I will be 我會接受的
Besides, I'm with Charlie, right? 況且, 我還有查莉,對吧
Oh, my God, I'm still with Charlie, aren't I? 天啊, 我還跟查莉在一起吧?
She didn't see the dance, did she? No, no, no 她沒看見我跳舞吧? 沒有
No, that was, uh That was just for me 沒有,舞是為我而跳的
Hey, you, uh? 你
You sure about this? 你確定嗎?
Yeah, I'm sure 對,我確定
And 那
we're okay? 我們之問沒問題嗎?
Hey, Pheebs Hey 菲比 你好
Um, we just want to give you a heads up 我們想先提醒你一件事
Bill and Colleen hate us 比爾和考琳討厭我們
Owen didn't know he's adopted and Monica told him 歐文不知道自己是被領春的 摩妮卡卻說出來了
What? 什么?
Still, he had to find out sometime 可是,他總有一天會知道的
How would you like it if someone told the triplets that you gave birth to them? 如果有人告訴三胞胎 他們是你生的又如何?
I'm gonna go tell Emma she was an accident 我要去告訴艾瑪說她是個意外

?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
平臺聲明:文章內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)由作者上傳并發布,文章內容僅代表作者本人觀點,簡書系信息發布平臺,僅提供信息存儲服務。

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容