2017-10-16

1. Welcome to Shanxi World Trade Hotel . I’m..., what should I call you, please?

歡迎光臨山西國貿大飯店。我是...,請問我該怎么稱呼你呢?

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!請問我能為您做點什么?

3. My name is ..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫...,如果需要我為您做些什么,請告訴我。

4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,請隨時聯系我們。

5.Have you make a reservation ?\Have you booked the room?\Are you the vip?

請問有預訂嗎?\請問你是會員嗎?

6.What kind of room would you like ?

請問您需要什么類型的房間。

7.Sorry ,I don’t quite understand .

對不起,我不是很明白。

8.I’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time .

抱歉,我們那個時段已給訂滿了。

9.It’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know ?

這是酒店業的旺季。

10.Excuse me ,How do spell it ,please ?

打擾一下,您能拼寫一下您的名字嗎?

11.We can only keep your table /room till …

~ 1 / 34 ~

我們能保留您的房間直到...

12.Let me show you to your room ,this way please .

讓我帶您到房間,這邊請。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part 2 Helping to Check-in幫助入住

1.Please have a seat for a while, I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

請在那邊稍坐一會兒,我將會為您辦理入住手續。

2. Would you please give me your passport or ID card and credit card ?, I’ll help you to fill in the form.

請把您的護照和信用卡交給我,我幫您辦理入住手續。

3. How many nights will you stay this time?

這次入住您會住多少天?

4. Which room would you like, we have these kinds of rooms...?

您是要哪種房間?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)?

先生/女士,不好意思,打攪一下。請問您是要付現金還是刷卡(分開付押金還是一起付)呢?

6.Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?

這是您的房卡和早餐券。請您在這里簽個名好嗎?

7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

~ 2 / 34 ~

這是給回您的護照和信用卡。現在您可以上房間了。希望您在這里居住愉快。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part3? Providing Service During Staying居住期間服務

1.Regular Service常規服務

(1) Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .

請稍等一下,馬上為你轉接過去。

(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.

您比原定退房的時間提前了兩天,所以我們需要收回二張現金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise and having a walk

酒店后面有很漂亮的花園和水塘,那里是非常適合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的錢(紙幣)上有裂口(污跡),按酒店的規定,我們不能為您兌換。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店規定不可以用信用卡來套取現金,如果您需要,我可以安排車送您去銀行(ATM 機)上提取現金。

~ 3 / 34 ~請稍等一下,馬上為你轉接過去。

(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.

您比原定退房的時間提前了兩天,所以我們需要收回二張現金券。

(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise and having a walk

酒店后面有很漂亮的花園和水塘,那里是非常適合跑步和散步的地方。

(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel rules.您的錢(紙幣)上有裂口(污跡),按酒店的規定,我們不能為您兌換。

(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.

不好意思,酒店規定不可以用信用卡來套取現金,如果您需要,我可以安排車送您去銀行(ATM 機)上提取現金。

~ 3 / 34 ~

(6) What denominations would you like?

你想要什么面值的人民幣呢?

(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with CB.

對不起,我們這里不收CB版的美金。

(8)Can I fax this paper?

我可以傳真這份文件嗎?

-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to?

當然可以,先生。請問是傳真到哪里的?

-How would you like to pay for it, sir?

你打算怎樣付款呢,先生?

-Could you charge it to my room bill?

可記在我的客房賬單內嗎?

-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you please sign here?

當然。這是你的傳真記錄,先生,麻煩你在這里簽名好嗎?

(9)Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?

你能安排一輛車到機場接我嗎?

(10)Could you please give us your flight No.?

你能告訴我您的航班號嗎?

2. Reminder提醒

(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside.

外面天氣很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

(2) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路時請多加小心。

3.Internet Service網絡服務

(1)? ? There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.

~ 4 / 34 ~

寫字臺上有寬帶插頭,您可以隨便使用。

(2) There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

對不起,酒店的電腦服務中心出現了一點小故障,房間暫時不上了網,請稍候一下就會恢復正常。

(3) Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.

好的,我馬上安排電腦員上去幫您。

2.About the Laundry關于洗衣

(1)The laundry collected between 8am to 6pm will be returned at midnight on the same day ;while the one collected between 6pm to 8 am will be returned at 2pm on the next day.

上午八點到下午兩點接洗衣將會在當天午夜前送回;而下午兩點到次日八點的洗衣將會在第二日下午兩點之前送回。

(2)For the laundry, the regular service is within 8 hours and the express service is within 5hours.

普洗服務是八小時內送回,而快洗是5小時。

(3) There is a stain on your clothes, and we’ll try our best to get rid of it . However, I can’t guarantee that we can remove it totally.

您的衣服上有很難洗掉的污跡,我們會盡最大的努力去處理,但不能保證一定可以處理掉。(4)Could you send someone up for my laundry, please?

請派人到我房間取要洗的衣服,好嗎?

-Certainly, sir. Our room attendant will be up in a minute.

好的,我們的服務員馬上到。

5.Medical Service醫療服務

(1) You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?

你看上去有些不舒服, 還好吧 ?

(2) I feel dizzy and have a sore throat? besides , I can not sleep well recently?

我感到頭暈,喉嚨痛。 還有,最近都睡不好。

(3) Don’t worry , I will arrange a doctor to look after you .

不要擔心,我將立即安排醫生照顧你。

(4) Any other symptoms? Like stomach ache, coughing, or nausea?

還有其他癥狀嗎?比如胃痛、咳嗽或者惡心?

(5) The doctor said you have got the flu. She’ll prescribe some medicine for you .take two tablets at a time, three times a day. You’d better stay in bed for one or two days.

醫生說你感冒了。她會給你開藥。這藥每次吃兩片,每天三次,并建議你最好在床上休息一兩天。

(6) -Are they strong?

-Yes. They may make you a little drowsy. By the way, you should be sure to take them after you eat.

~ 6 / 34 ~

藥性強嗎?

是的,會讓你犯困。還有,你得在用餐完畢后才能吃藥。

(7) Can you give me some medicine for heartburn?

你可以給點胃藥給我嗎?

(8) I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?

如果你不告訴醫生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能隨便給你胃藥。

(9) Well, I do have gastritis for two years.

恩,我確實有兩年的胃病。

(10) Since your blood pressure is higher than normal, could you tell the doctor whether you have diabetes?

你的血壓偏高,請問你是否有糖尿病?

(11)How is the acid in your stomach?? Is the acid feeling very strong?

胃酸的強度怎么樣?你是否感覺十分強烈?

(12)? Are you taking other medicine at present? Please let us know just in case of chemical reaction. .

你最近有沒有服用其它藥物?為了防止藥品之間產生不好的化學反應請告訴我們。

(13) Are you feeling better now, Sir?

先生,你好些了嗎?

(14)What happened to your leg, Sir?

先生,你的腿怎么呢 ?

-I tripped and fell in the bathroom.

我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

-Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor to go to see you right away.

~ 7 / 34 ~

請不要擔心,我馬上叫醫生過去。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part 4? Apologize道歉

1. I’m very sorry. There could have been a mistake, and I do apologize for that.

很抱歉。出了錯誤,我應當道歉。

2. I assure you it won’t happen again.

我保證此類事情不會在發生。

3. I do apologize for inconvenience on behalf of our hotel.

對您造成的不便,我謹代表酒店向您道歉。

4. I’m sorry to tell you that your medicine bottle (cosmetic bottle) was broken by accident . I sincerely apologize for that.

非常抱歉,服務員在為您清理房間時,不小心打碎了你的藥瓶(化妝品瓶子)。

5. I’m sorry to hear that. That’s unusual. I’ll look into the matter at once.

很抱歉,這很不尋常,我立刻去調查一下。

6. I’m very sorry .I hope you’re not hurt Please forgive me..

對不起,你沒事吧,請原諒我。

7. I deeply apologize Madam, would you care to send this dress for dry-cleaning? No charge of course.

我們深感抱歉,小姐。請你把衣服拿去干洗,一切費用,由酒店負擔。

~ 8 / 34 ~

8.I’m terribly sorry Please do accept our apology. We’ll do our best..

請接受我們的道歉,我們會盡快想辦法。

9. I’m sorry for that. I will ask the repairman to fix it now.

真是抱歉,我馬上安排人去修理。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part 5? The Damage賠 償

1.I’m afraid you’ll have to pay for the damage.恐怕您得賠償損失。

2.I’m afraid you have to pay for the broken chair according to the hotel policy.

根據酒店規定,恐怕你要對弄壞的椅子做出賠償。

3.The indemnity for the burned carpet is 100 Yuan.

損壞地毯的賠償是人民幣100元。

4.I’m sorry to inform you that we have to charge you 100 Yuan for the bloodstains

on your bed linen.

我很遺憾地告訴你對于床單上的血跡我們要收取100元特別洗滌費。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part6 Expressing Appreciation道謝

1. Thank you for your kind understanding.

謝謝您的理解。

2. I would like to thank you for your great support for our hotel.

~ 9 / 34 ~

非常感謝您對我們酒店的大力支持。

_______________________________________________________________________________

Part 7? Say Goodbye道別

1. Wish you a pleasant journey! 祝您旅途愉快!

2. On the house Sir, .I assure you that everything will be right next time you come.

這是免費的。我保證你下次光臨時,一切都會妥妥當當。

3. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Good luck!

我期盼再次見到你,祝你好運!

4.Good Bye, and hope to see you again.再見,希望再見到您

_______________________________________________________________________________

預定部日常用語

1.What kind of room would you like to reserve?

請問需要預訂哪一類型的房間?

2.What kind of room do you have?

請問貴酒店有什么房間類型?

3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There is also one presidential suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms.

我們酒店有標準房,高級房,豪華房,行政房。除此之外還有總統套房。而且我們酒店還設有不吸煙樓層及連通房。

4.How about your hotel’s location?\Where is your hotel?

請問貴酒店位于哪里?

5.Well, our hotel located in No.69 Fuxi Street, Taiyuan City. The Crown Prince hotel is only 45 minutes from Wusu International Airport and 15 minutes to Taiyuan Railway Station, by car.

我們酒店位于太原市府西街69號,本酒店離武宿國際機場45分鐘車程,到太原火車站15分鐘車程。? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

6.What's the level of your hotel?

請問貴酒店是幾星級的?

7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.

本酒店是五星級的酒店。

8.How about your hotel’s facilities?

請問貴酒店有什么設施?

9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center,? swimming pool, shop prince and KTV equipment。.

本酒店有四種類型餐館,大堂吧,會議室,健身會所,游泳池,商場及KTV設施。

10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?

請問您需要訂哪一天?什么時候入住及退房?

11.How long will you stay in our hotel?

~ 11 / 34 ~

請問您打算逗留多長時間?

12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?

請問貴酒店有接車服務嗎?

13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details .

有的,詳細內容請聯系禮賓臺。

14.Can I get har bour view in your hotel?

我可以看到海景嗎?

15.I am sorry, you can’t. But you can have a nice view of a large pool surrounded by beautiful landscaping.

很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周圍美麗的泳池景。

16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?

請問貴酒店的網址及郵址?

17.Our hotel’s website is xxx and our email address is xxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我們酒店的網址是xxx而我們的郵址是xxx預訂房間或有任何建議可與我們聯系。

18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before 6p.m.on that day.

您的預訂是暫時的,如果那天下午6點前不到,我們將會取消您的預訂。

19.I am sorry, no elit room is available./ All rooms are unavailable.

很抱歉,提供不了雅致客房。/所有房間都訂滿了。

20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?

請問貴公司與我們酒店有協議嗎?

~ 12 / 34 ~

21.Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!

我可以再確認您的預訂嗎?史密夫先生,10月臺20日預訂壹間高級房。我的名字XX如有任何疑問請與我們聯系。謝謝您的來電。再見!

22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.

史密夫先生,麻煩請您稍等。

23.May I have your name, please?

請問您貴姓?

24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.

不好意思,麻煩請重復一遍。

25.Would you please speak more slowly?

不好意思,麻煩請說慢一點?

26.I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.

不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。

27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.

我想找您們的負責人。

28.He has not come back yet.

他還沒回來。

29.She is in a conference now.

她正在開會。

30.Would you like to call back later?

麻煩請您稍后再撥。

31.Thank you for waiting.

讓您久等了。

32.I’m not sure, sorry.

不好意思,我不能確定。

33.Are you following me, Sir?

請問聽懂我說嗎,先生?

34.Could you explain that a bit more?

~ 13 / 34 ~

請您解釋多一點好嗎

35.Could you put that more simply?

請您具體一點好嗎?

36.Could you hold the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days.

麻煩請您稍等,我們查詢那段時間的房態。

37.What time do you expect to arrive , Sir?

請問大概什么時候到酒店,先生?

38.May I request a late check in?

我想要求晚些到店入住,可以嗎?

39.Certainly, we’ll hold the room until you arrive.

當然可以,我們將為您保留房間直到您的到來。

40.I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我想確認您的預訂。

41.Could you hold on for a moment please?? I’ll check our reservation record.

麻煩請您稍等,讓我查詢我們的預訂紀錄。

42.Does it include breakfast?

包括早餐嗎??

43.The tax and breakfast are also included.

稅及早餐也包括在內。

44.We have a special family package plan

我們現在開始新推出一個優惠套餐。

45.We’ll have to charge you RMB100 extra for an additional bed.

如需加床,我們將會收取人民幣100元。

46.What time will the guest be arriving?

客人大概什么到達酒店?

47.Your room is confirmed for that day.

那天您的房間已確定。

~ 14 / 34 ~

48.I’d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.

我想延住多兩天,直到9號。

49.We’ll extend your reservation for you.

我們將會延住您的預訂。

50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK?

我那天早點到,可以嗎?

51.We have changed our schedule, please amend our booking till next week.

我們的行程有變動,請更改我們的預訂到下星期。

52.I’d like to cancel a reservation.

我想取消一個預訂。

53.I’m afraid we have no record of a reservation under this name.

不好意思,恐怕我們沒有這個名字記錄的預訂。

54.Which travel agent did you go through to make this reservation.

請問您是通過哪間旅行社來做這個預訂的?

55.Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?

請問這個電話是新的預訂,還是確認預訂?

56.We’ll send a confirmation to you soon.

我們稍后傳確認書給您。

57.Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

如有任何疑問請隨時與我們聯系。

58.Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

如需進一步了解,請隨時與我們聯系。

59.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation.

麻煩請您稍等,我需要查詢我們的房態。

60.Sorry ,there is no record in our list.

很抱歉,我們的名單上沒有此記錄。

61.Would you hold the line please? I must pick up another call.

麻煩請您稍等,我需要接聽另壹個電話。

62.Have you made a reservation?

請問已經作了預訂嗎?

63.I’m sorry to have taken up your time.

不好意思占用您的時間。

64.Perhaps you have a cheaper room?

或許您們還有更便宜的房間吧?

65.Sorry, the quoted rate is lowest.

不好意思,這個報價已經是最低了。

66.Do you have a transfer service from airport to hotel free of charge?

請問貴酒店有沒有免費接機服務?

67.Please inform the guest to check in before 6p.m.

請通知客人在下午6點前到本酒店辦理入住手續。

68.The room is spacious and cosy , I’m sure you will enjoy yourself.

房間既寬敞又舒適,我肯定您會過得愉快。

69.Sorry, I can’t find your name on the arrival list.

不好意思,我在預期到達的名單上找不到您的名字。

70.May I recommend deluxe suite? It’s more luxurious and comfortable.

我向您推薦豪華套房,更豪華更舒適的。

71.I will get someone who can speak English well to talk to you.

~ 16 / 34 ~

我會找壹位英語較好的同事跟您說。

72.How many people are there in your party?

與您同行有多少人?

73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.

麻煩請您稍等,我查詢能否可以提供給您。

74.Who is the reservation for?

請問是哪壹位客人的預訂?

75.The hotel is fully booked, would you like me to place you on a waiting list.

沒有任何房間可以提供,我們可以為您安排后補名單。

76.I’m sorry. We have no record of a reservation for that date.

很抱歉,我們沒有那天預訂的記錄。

77.When was the reservation made?請問什么時候作的預訂?

78.Do you remember the name of the clerk who accepted your reservation?

請問您記得那壹位職員為您作的預訂嗎?

79.We will hold your booking until 6p.m.without a guarantee.

沒有任何擔保,我們只可以為您保留到下午6點鐘。

80.Would you like to guarantee your room for late arrival?

因您較晚入住,您可以為您的預訂作個擔保嗎?

81.How would you like to guarantee your reservation?

請問您以什么方式為您的預訂作擔保?

82.This is the peak season.. I’m very sorry, but could you call us again later? We may have some cancellations.因這是旺季,非常抱歉,但是請您遲些再打電話過來好嗎?可能會有人取消預訂。

~ 17 / 34 ~

83.May I take your credit card for the guarantee?可以提供您的信用卡作擔保嗎?

84.Let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct.

讓我為您重復一下您 的預訂以確保無誤。

85.We will note down your request and if possible, we will reserve it for you.

我們將會記錄您的要求,如果可以,我們會為您預訂。

86.I’m sorry, we don’t have connecting superior rooms, but deluxe rooms.

很抱歉,我們沒有商級連通房,只有豪華連通房。

87.If you require any help please keep me informed.

如需任何幫助,請隨時與我們聯系。

88.It arrival time is not stated a reserved room will be held until 6p.m.

如果抵店時間未明確告知,所訂的房間將保留至當天下午6:00.

89.To guarantee your booking, please advise us of your credit cart number and dated of valid advance in.為了確保您的訂房,請將您的信用卡號及有效期限通知我們,或預付壹晚的? 房租作訂金。

90.With out guaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room to 6 p.m., If you make a guaranteed reservation, we can hold the room overnight. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

~ 18 / 34 ~

非擔保的預訂只能保留到當天下午6點。若您作了擔保預訂,我們就可以整夜為您保留房間,您愿意提供信用卡作擔保嗎?

91.Mr. Smith, you’ve made a guaranteed reservation at the Hotel. If you can’t arrive as scheduled, please inform us before 6 p.m. on the expected day. Thank you for calling and we look forward to seeing you.

史密夫先生,您已在酒店辦理了擔保預訂,倘若您不能如期到達,請務必在入住當天的下午6點前通知我們,感謝您的來電,我們期待屆時與您見面。

92.Does the price include breakfast?請問房價含有早餐嗎?

93.We’ll amend your reservation at you request.

我們將會按您的要求作相應的更改。

94.I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.我想更改/取消預訂。

95.The reserved room will be held till 18:00 on arrival unless a cash or credit card guarantee is made.

所預訂的房間保留至當天的6點,除用現金或信用卡擔保外。

96.For guaranteed reservation, one night room rental will be charged for cancellation or no show.

已作擔保的預訂,如當天取消或沒入住,本酒店將會收取當天的壹晚房費。

97.We have free shuttle bus to Dongguan train station,. For further information please contact the concierge.

~ 19 / 34 ~

本酒店有免費車到東莞車站,詳細內容,可撥打禮賓臺聯系。

98.Thank you for your reservation at HAIYATT Hotel. If you have any questions or changes about your reservation please contact us as soon as possible.

感謝您預訂海悅酒店,如有任何疑問或需作任何更改請與盡快與我們聯系。

99.I’ll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

我將會較晚到本酒店,但請為我保留預訂。

100.I’m afraid we have no superior room available. Would you mind deluxe room instead?

恐怕我們提供不了高級房,豪華房可以嗎?

101.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.對您造成不便,請見諒。

_______________________________________________________________________________

禮賓部日常用語

1.May I take you luggage?

我能幫您提行李嗎?

2.Please give me your room key.

請把您的房卡給我.

3.Have a nice day!

祝您在此度過愉快的一天!

4.Do you need to store your baggage?

您需要寄存您的行李嗎?

5.What is your room number?

您的房號是幾號?

6.Do you need taxi?

請問您需要出租車嗎?

7.? This way please!

這邊請!

8.Here is your handbag tag!

這是您的行李寄存卡。

9.Excuse me , Sir, this is the bellboy ,I am sorry to trouble you , we have a message/Fax /parcel for you,.can I bring it to your room now?

對不起先生,我是行李生,很抱歉打擾您了,這里有您的一個留言/傳真/包裹給您,現在我方便送到您房間嗎?

10.What is your friend’s name?

您的朋友叫什么名字?

11.What month is it?

現在是幾月?

12.What can I do for you, please?

你需要什么?

13.What time are you coming back?

您打算什么時候回來?

14.Would you please tell my friend I am here?

請您告訴我朋友,我在這里,好嗎?

15.Would you mind mailing this letter for me?

您能替我寄這封信嗎?

16.Will you do me a favor?

幫我個忙好嗎?

17.Can you tell me where is HEALTH CLUB/ OPERA HOUSE?

你能告訴我健身房/演藝館在哪里嗎?

18.What day is it today?

今天是星期幾?

19.What is the date today?

今天是幾號?

20.What would you like to eat?

您喜歡吃點什么食物?

21.What is your address?

您要到的具體地址是什么?

22.How far is it to the Beijing/Datong?

到深圳或廣州有多遠?

23.I’d like to see your manager, please. 我想見你們經理。

24.We hope to see you again.

~ 21 / 34 ~

希望和你能再相逢。

25.My pleasure.

很高興為您服務。

26.I’m always glad to be of service.

我隨時樂意為您服務。

27.Where will you becoming from , Sir?

先生,你將以什么方式來我們酒店?

28.What time do you serve breakfast?

你們何時供應早餐?

29.Would you mind spelling that for me?

你不介意把你的姓名拼寫給我嗎?

30.Do you have any baggage in the trunk / boot?

您車的后尾箱還有行李嗎?

31.Is this everything else , Sir?

先生,就這些物品了嗎?

32.We will deliver your baggage to your room shortly.

我們很快把行李送到您的房間。

33.I’ll show you to your room?

我帶您到房間去好嗎?

34.May I put your bags here?

我能把您的行李放在這里嗎?

35.Is this the correct number of bags?

請您清點一下行李夠嗎?

36.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

很抱歉,給您帶來了不方便。

37.May I have your baggage tag, please?

請出示您的行李牌?

38.Are you a hotel guest?

你是住本酒店的客人嗎?

39.I’m very sorry to have kept you waiting?

對不起,讓您久等了。

40.Where do you want to change the dollars?

我需要對換美金在什么地方?

41.Are you going there by air or by train?

~ 22 / 34 ~

您乘飛機還是乘火車去?

42.Can you get us some train tickets?

你能幫我買幾張火車票嗎?

43.We haven’t got a swimming pool?

你們這里有沒有游泳池?

44.Is this your first visit to our hotel?

您是第一次到我們酒店嗎?

45.How are you enjoying you stay at our hotel?

您在我們飯店過得愉快嗎?

46.Good Luck.祝您順利,一路平安。

47.Take Care. 保重。

48.Can I have the bill, please?

請給我賬單。

49.Can I come through, please?

我可以從您這邊穿過去嗎?

50.Would you pay cash, please?

您能付現金嗎?

51.Will you please show me your passport?

您的護照能給我看一下嗎?

52.Can you tell me where the post office is?

您能告訴我郵電局怎么走嗎?

53.We don’t accept tips, thank you very much.

非常感謝您的好意,我們不收小費。

54.There are safety deposit boxes at the frontdesk.

您好,總臺那里有貴重物品保險柜。

55.Where is the coffee shop, please?

請問咖啡廳在什么地方?

56.What time would you like to leave?

你將什么時候離開這里?

57.Please step this way, it’s slippery, please mind you step.

您好,請走這邊,這里臺階很滑,請小心。

58.Please mind your head.(客人下車時提醒客人留意)

~ 23 / 34 ~

請小心碰到你的頭。

59.How would you like to make payment?

您用什么方式付費呢?

60.Is there anything valuable or breakable in your bag?

請問您的行李里有貴重物品和易碎的物品嗎?

61.Please step inside.請往里面走。

62.Is there a message for me?有我的留言嗎?

63.Could you wait in your room, please?

請您在房間等一下好嗎?

64.I need laundry now.

我現在需要洗衣。

65.I’ll send someone immediately to your room.

我馬上安排人上來你的房間。

66.I do apologize.

我真誠道歉。

67.Can you tell me how to go to your hotel?

你能告訴我到你們酒店的路線嗎?

68.Can you tell me the way to the Banquet Hall , please?

請您告訴我你們的宴會廳在什么地方好嗎?

69.We are very sorry,sir,we hope you understand.

非常抱歉,希望您能理解我們的難處。

70.Just a moment please , I have brought your baggage.

請稍等一下,我去推一個行李車。

71.Could you tell me which is your baggage ,please.

請您告訴我哪件是您的行李好嗎?

72.The Bellman sir , I have brought your baggage.

先生,您好,我是行李員,給您送行李。

_______________________________________________________________________________

~ 24 / 34 ~

總機日常用語

1.請問您貴姓?對不起,請您重復一次好嗎?

May I have your name?/Would you give me your name? I beg your pardon? ( Pardon , please? )

2.請拼出客人的名字好嗎?

How to spell the guest’s name please?

3.對不起,因線路問題我聽不清楚您說話,請重新打一次好嗎?

I’m very sorry. I can’t hear clearly,. Could you call it again?

4.能告訴我客人是哪里人嗎?

Would you tell me where the guest comes from ?

5.能告訴我客人是哪間公司的嗎?

Would you tell me which company the guest is from?

6 .對不起,我們在酒店的名單上找不到客人的名字。

I ‘m sorry. We can’t find the guest name on our hotel list.

7 .介意我把電話轉接到接待處讓他們為您查一下,好嗎?

Would you mind connecting the line to reception to check it?

8. 我再幫您查一下,請稍等。

I will check it for you again. Just a moment please.

9 . 很抱歉,讓您久等了。

I am sorry to have kept you waiting.

10 .請您重復一遍您說的,好嗎?

Could you repeat what you said? / I beg your pardon?

11. 請您講慢一點(大聲點),好嗎?

Could you speak more slowly (loudly)?

12. 請稍等,我將為您轉接。

Wait a moment, please. l will connect/transfer it for you.

13. 您好,先生。這里是總機,您有一個外線電話,介意我接入您的房間嗎?

How are you, sir? This is the operator. You have an outside line. May I put it through ?

14. 晚上好,丹尼斯先生,布魯斯先生的電話,請問您是否需要接聽?

Good evening, Mr. Dennis, Mr. Bruce is on the line (Phone) now. Would you like to take it?

15. 對不起,先生,他的電話占線,請您稍后再撥。

I’m sorry, sir. The line is busy now, Could you please call back later.

16 . 對不起,先生,電話無人接聽,請您稍后再撥或留言。

I’m sorry, sir. Nobody is answering, Could you please call back later or leave a message.

17 . 讓我重復一次您的信息吧。

Let me repeat your message.

18 . 對不起,我聽不懂您說什么,我可以幫您轉接給大堂副理嗎?

Sorry I can’t follow you. May I put you through to the assistant manager?? ?

19 . 對不起,先生,房間電話未掛好,轉不進去。

I’m sorry, sir. The phone is restricted, I can’t get through.

20. 對不起,先生,我們不可以透露客人的房號。

~ 26 / 34 ~

I am sorry, sir, we’re not allowed to disclose our guest’s room number.

21. 我是758房客,有人給我留言嗎?

I am staying in room 758./I am the guest of room 758。 Did anyone leave message for me?

22 . 我的電話留言燈一閃一閃的,是否有我的留言?

The message light flashes constantly. Is there any message for me?

The message light is flashing. does that mean I have a message?

23 . 對不起,先生我們暫時沒有收到您的留言。

I’m sorry, sir. There is no message for you. / We haven’t got any message for you.

24 . 是的,您有一個留言。您不在時,**先生打電話給您,請您早上9點在大廳等候,屆時會有人來接您。

Yes, you have got a message. Mr. ** has phoned to you when you were out, he wanted you to wait in the lobby at 9; 00am, the company will send someone to pick you up.

25. 晚上好,**先生,請問您有收到您的留言嗎?

Good evening, **sir. Did you receive your message?

26. 晚上好,**先生,您的朋友**先生邀請您今晚7點到二樓中餐廳用晚餐。

Good evening, **sir. Your friend Mr. ** invited you to have dinner on the second floor at LIBAI room in the Chinese restaurant at 7 o’clock tonight.

~ 27 / 34 ~

27 . 您好,在您外出時,**公司的李先生來電找過您,并請您收到留言后,盡快復電? 給他。

How are you, Mr.**. When you were out, Mr.Lee of ** company called you. He

Wanted you to receive this message, please call him back as soon as possible.

28 . 早上好,您的朋友**請您8點到西餐用早餐,8點30分在大堂集合。

Good morning, Mr.**, Your friend Mr.**asked you to have breakfast at the western

Restaurant at 8 o’clock. Then wait in the lobby for him at 8:30am.

29 . 請幫我接一下Jack He 的電話.

Could you put me through to Jack He?

30. 對不起,先生,Jack He 休假(下班了 / 不在位置上),我稍后請他復電話給您。請您留下聯系方式。

I’m sorry, sir. Jack He is on holiday (isn’t on duty / isn’t in the office), I will ask him to call you back..do you want to leave a message / speak to someone else.

31. 隔壁房間的人太吵了,吵得我不能入睡。

I couldn’t fall sleep because of the noise from the next door.

32. 請馬上派人來幫忙拿行李。

Please send someone to carry the luggage right away.

~ 28 / 34 ~

33. 可以借用一下熨斗和熨板嗎?Can I borrow an iron and ironing board?

34. 房間空調有點問題.

There’s something wrong with the air conditioning.

35. 噴水頭的熱水出不來。

The hot water in the shower doesn’t work.

36. 電燈不亮。The light isn’t working.

37. 電源關閉了。The power is off.

38. 請送一些毛巾過來。

Could you send some towels to my room?

39. 浴巾還是面巾?Bath towels or face towels, please?

40. 請派人到我的房間來收拾餐具好嗎?

Please send someone to clear up the tableware.

41. 請你把中文語言調為英文語言。

Could you please change the Chinese language into English language?

42 . 我把門鎖上了,但把鑰匙遺忘在房間里了。

I have locked the door, and left the key inside.

43. 請您幫我把門打開好嗎?

Could you please help me open the door?

44. 沒問題,請您在門口等候,我馬上叫服務員過去。

No problem, Please wait at the door, we will call an attendant right away.

45. 請你立刻派人到我的房間來好嗎?

Could you send someone to my room right away?

46. 是的,先生,我馬上叫服務員過去。Yes, sir, I will call an attendant to your room right away.

~ 29 / 34 ~

47. 我有一些衣服要洗。I want some clothes to be washed.

48. 衣服什么時間能洗好?When can I get my laundry back?

49. 我們洗衣有兩種,快洗:4小時,普通洗衣:8小時,請問您要哪一種?

We have two kinds of laundry service; regular service, you may get your laundry back in 8 hours or. express service you can get back in 4 hours. Which one do you prefer?

50. 請問內線怎么打?

How can I make a room-to-room call?

51. 房間號碼請先撥8,再撥房號,其它分機直撥。

Please dial 8 first, and then room number, another extension directly dial the number.

52. 請問您要打電話給哪個房間?需要我幫您轉接嗎?

Would you tell me which room do you want to call to? May I transfer the call for you?

53. 請接855房。Please connect me to room 855.

54. 外線怎么打?請先撥9,然后撥您所要打的號碼。

How can I make an external call? Please dial 9 first, and then the telephone number.

55. 請問您想打到哪里(國家,城市)?

Where (which country / city) would you like to call, please?

56. 您可以告訴我電話號碼嗎?我幫您接通后再轉入您房間?Could you tell me the telephone number , please? May I connect it first and then transfer into your room?

57. 對不起,這個號碼是錯的,您還有其它的號碼嗎?

Excuse me. It’s the wrong number, do you have another one?

58. 請掛上電話后等一會,我會把電話接到您的房間的。

Please hang up and wait. I will transfer the call to your room.

59. 請不要掛線,我馬上幫您接通。Hold on please, I will connect with it right now.

60. 本地電話1元一分鐘,已抱括服務費。

Local call is one yuan a minute and including the service charge

61. 國際長途是8元一分鐘,加20%服務費

The International call is eight yuan a minute,. plus twenty five percent service charge.

62. 你可以告訴我ATT對方付款的號碼嗎?

Could you tell me the ATT collecting call number ?

63. 是10811. 讓我提醒您,即使是由受話人付款,酒店方面仍要收取手續費的。

10811. May I remind you that there is still a handling charge for a collect call in the hotel?

64. 我房間很冷,請問有暖氣嗎?My room is too cold. Is there heating in the room?

~ 31 / 34 ~

65. 不好意思,這里沒有暖氣,但我們可以提供一個暖爐給您。

I’m sorry sir, there’s not heating in the room. But we can offer a heater to you.

66 .電腦上不了網,請叫電腦員過來檢查一下。

I can’t access to the Internet. Please call a computer engineer to check it for me.

67. 您可以先重啟電腦,如還是不行請再通知我們。

Please restart the computer first, if it still doesn’t work then inform us.

68. 真的很抱歉,我馬上叫電腦員過去。

I’m very sorry, sir, we will call a computer engineer right away.

69. 請你告訴我桑拿怎么走?Where is the Sauna center/department?

70. 乘電梯到大堂,大堂門口左轉。

You can take the lift to lobby , Go through to the lobby main door and turn left .

71. 您到大堂后,我們的同事將會為您帶路。

Please go to the lobby my colleague will show you.

72. 請問你們酒店怎么走?

How can I get to your hotel?

73. 請您稍等,我將為您轉接到禮賓部查詢。

Wait a moment, please. I will put you through to the concierge and they can explain to you..

74. 總機,我明天要8點叫醒服務。

~ 32 / 34 ~

Operator, I want a wake up call/morning call at 8am.

75.? 8點鐘,沒問題,我們明天會準時叫醒您的,晚安。

8 o’clock, no problem,sir. We will call you on time. Good night.

76.? 好的,沒問題,先生,但您的朋友已幫您要了9點的叫醒,請問您是否要兩個叫醒服務呢?

All right, no problem, sir. But your friend has already called me to wake you up at 9am. do you want to have different times ?

77. 很抱歉打擾您,這里是總機,我想跟您確認一下您的叫醒時間是7點鐘嗎?

This is the operator speaking. I’m sorry to disturb you. I want to confirm your wake up call. At 7 o’clock, is this correct?

78. 早上好,先生,您需要的叫醒服務時間到了,祝您居住愉快。

Good morning, Sir, It’s time for your wake-up call, have a nice day.

79. 早上好,先生,您的7點鐘叫醒時間到了,但現在已經是7點30分了,因為剛才您的電話一直在占線。

Good morning, Sir, It’s time for your morning wake up call at 7 o’clock, but it’s 7:30 now, because your phone was busy just now.

80. 我現在要午睡,請您幫我設一個請勿打擾。

I am sleeping, Please make a DND for me.

~ 33 / 34 ~

81. 沒問題,先生。能告訴我您不想被打擾的時間是哪個時間段,如果有緊急或國際長途電話又該如何通知您?

No problem, sir. Could you tell me what period you don’t Want to be disturbed.

And how about urgent or IDD calls?

82. 請問早餐什么時候開始,到幾點結束?

Could you tell me the opening times for breakfast?

83. 平時早上6點鐘到10點30,周末到11點結束。

From 6:00am to 10:30am on weekdays, and till 11:00am on weekend.

84. 謝謝您的來電。

Thank you for your calling.

85. 請稍等。

Wait a moment, please.

86. 你能告訴我你們酒店的地址嗎?

Could you tell me your hotel’s address?

最后編輯于
?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
平臺聲明:文章內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)由作者上傳并發布,文章內容僅代表作者本人觀點,簡書系信息發布平臺,僅提供信息存儲服務。
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剝皮案震驚了整個濱河市,隨后出現的幾起案子,更是在濱河造成了極大的恐慌,老刑警劉巖,帶你破解...
    沈念sama閱讀 230,106評論 6 542
  • 序言:濱河連續發生了三起死亡事件,死亡現場離奇詭異,居然都是意外死亡,警方通過查閱死者的電腦和手機,發現死者居然都...
    沈念sama閱讀 99,441評論 3 429
  • 文/潘曉璐 我一進店門,熙熙樓的掌柜王于貴愁眉苦臉地迎上來,“玉大人,你說我怎么就攤上這事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 178,211評論 0 383
  • 文/不壞的土叔 我叫張陵,是天一觀的道長。 經常有香客問我,道長,這世上最難降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 63,736評論 1 317
  • 正文 為了忘掉前任,我火速辦了婚禮,結果婚禮上,老公的妹妹穿的比我還像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他們只是感情好,可當我...
    茶點故事閱讀 72,475評論 6 412
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭開白布。 她就那樣靜靜地躺著,像睡著了一般。 火紅的嫁衣襯著肌膚如雪。 梳的紋絲不亂的頭發上,一...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 55,834評論 1 328
  • 那天,我揣著相機與錄音,去河邊找鬼。 笑死,一個胖子當著我的面吹牛,可吹牛的內容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,決...
    沈念sama閱讀 43,829評論 3 446
  • 文/蒼蘭香墨 我猛地睜開眼,長吁一口氣:“原來是場噩夢啊……” “哼!你這毒婦竟也來了?” 一聲冷哼從身側響起,我...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 43,009評論 0 290
  • 序言:老撾萬榮一對情侶失蹤,失蹤者是張志新(化名)和其女友劉穎,沒想到半個月后,有當地人在樹林里發現了一具尸體,經...
    沈念sama閱讀 49,559評論 1 335
  • 正文 獨居荒郊野嶺守林人離奇死亡,尸身上長有42處帶血的膿包…… 初始之章·張勛 以下內容為張勛視角 年9月15日...
    茶點故事閱讀 41,306評論 3 358
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相戀三年,在試婚紗的時候發現自己被綠了。 大學時的朋友給我發了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃飯的照片。...
    茶點故事閱讀 43,516評論 1 374
  • 序言:一個原本活蹦亂跳的男人離奇死亡,死狀恐怖,靈堂內的尸體忽然破棺而出,到底是詐尸還是另有隱情,我是刑警寧澤,帶...
    沈念sama閱讀 39,038評論 5 363
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F島的核電站,受9級特大地震影響,放射性物質發生泄漏。R本人自食惡果不足惜,卻給世界環境...
    茶點故事閱讀 44,728評論 3 348
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一處隱蔽的房頂上張望。 院中可真熱鬧,春花似錦、人聲如沸。這莊子的主人今日做“春日...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 35,132評論 0 28
  • 文/蒼蘭香墨 我抬頭看了看天上的太陽。三九已至,卻和暖如春,著一層夾襖步出監牢的瞬間,已是汗流浹背。 一陣腳步聲響...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 36,443評論 1 295
  • 我被黑心中介騙來泰國打工, 沒想到剛下飛機就差點兒被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道東北人。 一個月前我還...
    沈念sama閱讀 52,249評論 3 399
  • 正文 我出身青樓,卻偏偏與公主長得像,于是被迫代替她去往敵國和親。 傳聞我的和親對象是個殘疾皇子,可洞房花燭夜當晚...
    茶點故事閱讀 48,484評論 2 379

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容

  • **2014真題Directions:Read the following text. Choose the be...
    又是夜半驚坐起閱讀 9,769評論 0 23
  • PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING APPLE DEVELOPER PROGRAM LICENSE...
    念念不忘的閱讀 13,519評論 5 6
  • 雨。 昨天太忙,果然忘記記下來。又要好好回憶。 早上起來很困,刷牙洗臉一直覺得不會上課,果然最后才說。但還是很高興...
    Cheryl_ak717閱讀 254評論 0 0
  • 昨天頭發花白的老師上課,主要上的東西便是《老子》與中國古代文論的關系,聽得我似懂非懂,頭腦云里霧里的。 我就記住幾...
    熏煖閱讀 239評論 0 0
  • 不知道是過了多久,我才決定拖著有些沉重的步伐,走向后面的儲藏室中。 那間狹長,破爛,充斥著一股發霉的味道的房間里,...
    笙起蕭落閱讀 339評論 0 3