Speak:后一般加語言名稱,是動詞,如He can speak Chinese.
call:一般用于打電話中或給人取名字、介紹別人的名字,如:He will call me later.
tell:告訴,如:He is talling me an interesting story.
1. tell 意為“告訴、講述”,指某人把某事、信息傳送給別人或講述一件事。如:
He tells me that he wants to be a teacher. 他告訴我說他想成為一位教師。
Father always tells interesting stories to us. 爸爸總是給我們講有趣的故事。
tell sb sth 意為“告知某人某事”。如:
He told me something about his past. 他告訴我一些他的往事。
tell sb to do sth 意為“告訴某人去做某事”。如:
David told his son to do the homework. 大衛要他的兒子去做作業。
2. speak 意為“說話、講話”,后面主要接語言。如:
He can speak English and a little Chinese. 他能講英語和一點漢語。
speak to 意為“和.....講話、談話”。如:
Can I speak to Mr Zhang? 我能和張先生講話嗎?
speak of 意為“提到、說起”。如:
The book speaks of my hometown. 那本書提到我的家鄉。
3. talk 意為“談話、講話”,如果只有一方對另一方說話時,一般用 talk to;如果雙方或多方交談,多用 with。如:
Please talk to him right now. 請立即同他談話。
He is talking with his friend. 他在和朋友交談。
talk about 意為“談論......”。如:
They are talking about the movie. 他們在談論那部電影。
have a talk with 意為“與......交談”。如:
Can I have a talk with you? 我可以和你交談嗎?
4. say 意為“說”。如:
Can you say it in English once more? 你能用英語再說一遍嗎?
say to 意為“對......說”。如:
He said to his students they would have a test. 他對他的學生說他們將進行一次測驗。