Bowery Street
鮑爾里街
I am actually sweating,
我真的在流汗
my skin pinched by the rain
我的肌膚被雨水擠痛
seething of dust and humidity.
沸騰著灰塵與潮熱
I am still swinging,
我仍在擺動
like a narrator in monochrome air
像單色空氣中的敘事者
shifting through this filthy street.
漂移過這骯臟的街道
I am always remarking
我總在評論
on this silent film starring everybody
這無聲的電影由每個人出演
where everybody is an actor playing a part of me.
而每個人都是演員扮演著我的一部分
I am constantly watching
我時刻觀看著
the photographer picking up leaves from the sewer, arranging a congregation of the spirit deceased,
攝影師從下水道里撿起樹葉,擺排出一道逝去英靈的集會
the hatted man storming past me, leaping out of the streetlight into a corner of temporal ambiguity,
戴帽子的男人從我身邊疾馳而過,躍出路燈燈光進入到一個時間性模糊的角落
the girl in fur coat striding, her heels tapping on the cement pavement a defiant symphony,
穿著皮草大衣的女孩昂首闊步,她的鞋跟在水泥路面踏出一曲叛逆交響樂,
the middle-aged carrying his laundry bag, roaming in his dream half-heartedly,
中年人扛著他的洗衣袋,在睡夢中半心半意地漫游,
and the motorcyclist venting grudge into my ears, blasting like my anxiety.
還有那摩托車手正把不滿宣泄進我的雙耳,如同我的焦慮般轟鳴
And when the heat wave hits me,
而當那熱浪向我襲來,
I notice for the first time that I was blind.
我才初次注意到我的盲目
And I'm lost
而且我迷路了
in erred cross-section of space-time,
在錯誤時空的交叉點,
in a mélange of voices competing for the focal point of my mind,
在那些爭奪我腦內焦點的聲音的混響里,
in my shredded vision of people crumbling into pieces,
在我撕裂的視線里人們崩塌為碎片,
swirling like flies above my naked eye.
像蒼蠅般盤旋在我裸露的雙眼前
And so in my desperate frenzy,
于是在我絕望的狂熱中,
I pick up those pieces
我撿起那些碎片
I piece those pieces into me
我將那些碎片拼成自己
like a thief on Bowery Street.
像是鮑爾里街上的一名竊賊