2015年6月28日
明月千里寄相思 / Moon, please send my regards to far away
夜色茫茫罩四周
Darkness of night shrounds around.
天邊新月如鉤
Crescent moon hangs on the horizon.
回憶往事恍如夢
The pasts are like dreams in the memory.
重尋夢境何處求
But no longer found in dreams.
人隔千里路悠悠
We're separated far away.
未曾遙問心已愁
I feel grief to give my regards.
請明月代問候
Please, moon, you help me to.
思念的人兒淚常流
The yearning one she often cries.
月色蒙蒙夜未盡
Moonlight is blurry, night is lasting.
周遭寂寞寧靜
I feel lonely and tranquil.
桌上寒燈光不明
Dim lamp with dusky light on the desk,
伴我獨坐苦孤零
Accompanies me to solely sit.
人隔千里無音訊
I can't hear you from far away.
卻待遙問終無憑
And I have no way of contacting.
請明月代傳信
Please, moon, you help me to.
寄我片紙兒慰離情
Send a piece of mail to tell him.