唐頓莊園第1季第5集臺詞

英文 中文
You made me jump. 你嚇了我一跳
Daisy, what is the matter with you? You're all thumbs. 黛西你是怎么回事笨手笨腳的
Sorry. I hate this room. 對不起我討厭這個房間
Why? What's the matter with it? 為什么這房間怎么了
Daisy? 黛西
Who's that from, Papa? 爸爸信是誰寄來的
You seem very absorbed. 讓您如此專注
Your aunt Rosamond. 是你羅斯孟德姑媽
- Anything interesting? - Nothing to trouble you with. -她說了些什么-沒什么需要你掛心的
Poor Aunt Rosamond. All alone in that big house. 可憐的羅斯孟德姑媽一個人獨守大宅
- I feel so sorry for her. - I don't. -真替她難過-我倒不覺得
All alone with plenty of money in a house in Eaton Square? 獨居豪宅不愁吃穿又住在伊頓廣場
I can't imagine anything better. 我都想不出比這更幸福的事了
Really, Mary, I wish you wouldn't talk like that. 老實說瑪麗我希望你不要說這種話
There will come a day when someone thinks you mean what you say. 總有一天會有人以為你是言為心聲
It can't come soon enough for me. 我巴不得這天早點來呢
Carson, I'll be in the library. 卡森我去書房
Will you let me know when her ladyship is down? 夫人下來的時候請告訴我一聲
- Certainly, my lord. - Sybil, darling. This one's for you. -好的老爺-茜玻這是你的信
I saw another opening for a secretary and I applied. 我又看到一則招秘書的廣告就替你申請了
- But you never said. - I didn't want you to be disappointed. -但您沒提起過-我不想讓你失望
I thought you'd given up. 我還以為您已經放棄了
I'll never give up and nor will you. 我永遠都不會放棄你也不能
Things are changing for women, Gwen. 格溫女性的地位在發生變化
Not just the vote but our lives. 不僅僅是投票權還有我們的生活
But it's tomorrow! At 10:00. 竟然是明天十點鐘
Last time we waited for weeks and weeks, 上次我們等了幾個星期
and this one's tomorrow! 這次竟然就在明天
Then we must be ready by tomorrow, mustn't we? 那我們一定要在明天之前準備好是不是
I thought I'd write to Edith 我認為我該寫信給伊迪絲
- to settle our promised church visit. - If you want. -把參觀教堂的事定下來-您拿主意
We can't just throw her over when she made such an effort 上一次她花費那么多心血來安排
完整版請點擊
to arrange the last one. 我們不能辜負了人家一番好意
- It's all in your head. - I don't think so. -都是您在這胡思亂想-我不這樣認為
Then she's barking up the wrong tree. 那她的好意是獻錯地方了
Poor Edith. I hope there's a right tree for her somewhere. 可憐的伊迪絲希望能有對的人接受她的好意
Ma'am, I was wondering if I might take some time this afternoon 夫人我今天下午可不可以請一會兒假
- to help in the Village Hall. - Why? What's happening? -去村公所幫忙-什么事幫什么忙
It's the flower show, sir, next Saturday. 就是花展的事先生下周六
I'll give my father a hand with his stall, if I may. 如果可以的話我想幫我父親布置展位
- Of course you must go. - And so, I'm afraid, must I. -當然可以你去吧- 恐怕我也得去
Is Mr Carson about? 卡森先生在嗎
I don't think so. I was just looking for him, myself. 好像不在我剛才也在找他
Busy? 有空嗎
I'm just trying to sort out the wretched flower show. 我正在打理這煩人的花展的事呢
- I've had a letter from Rosamond. - Don't tell me. -我剛剛收到羅斯孟德的信-我猜猜
She wants a saddle of lamb and all the fruit 她想吃羊脊肉還有我們能弄到的
and vegetables we can muster. 所有的水果和蔬菜
She enjoys a taste of her old home. 她喜歡娘家飯的味道
She enjoys not paying for food. 她喜歡的是吃白食吧
There's something else... 還有件事
Apparently,the word is going round London that Evelyn Napier 看來在倫敦有傳言說艾弗林·奈皮爾
has given up any thought of Mary. 已經不再對瑪麗有任何想法了
That he's going to marry one of the Semphill girls. 他即將與桑菲爾家的一位小姐結婚
She writes as if, somehow, it reflects badly on Mary. 看她信里的意思這事似乎有損于瑪麗的名聲
Your dear sister is always such a harbinger of joy. 你親愛的姐姐總是那樣杞人憂天
No, as if... 不是好像
As if Mary had somehow been found wanting. In her character. 好像是瑪麗的品行被認為有什么不好的地方
I don't believe Mr Napier would have said that. 我不信奈皮爾先生會說這種話
- Neither do I, really, but... - She ought to be married. -其實我也不相信-她終歸是要嫁人的
- Talk to her. - She never listens to me. -跟她談談-她從不聽我的話
If she did, she'd marry Matthew. 她要是聽話就會嫁給馬修了
What about Anthony Strallan? 你覺得安東尼·斯特蘭怎么樣
Anthony Strallan is at least my age and as dull as paint. 安東尼·斯特蘭至少有我這歲數了人又無趣
I doubt she'd want to sit next to him at dinner, 她晚宴時大概都不想挨著他坐
let alone marry him. 更別說嫁給他了
She has to marry someone, Robert. 她總得嫁出去啊羅伯特
And if this is what's being said in London, 如果倫敦真有這樣的傳言
she has to marry soon. 那更是事不宜遲了
You shouldn't do that in here. 你不應該在這里擦餐具
I don't like being in the pantry all alone. 我不喜歡一個人呆在餐具室
And Mr Carson won't mind. He's gone into the village. 卡森先生不會介意的他去村里了
He'll mind if I tell him. 我告訴他他就會介意了
- That's pretty. - Do you think so? -真好看-是嗎
She wants it put onto a new shirt, 她想縫在新襯衫上
but it's a bit old-fashioned to my taste. 但我覺得有點過時了
Oh, no, it's lovely. 不過時很好看
Have you recovered, Daisy? 黛西你好點了嗎
- What from? - She had a bit of a turn. -她怎么了-剛才在瑪麗小姐的房間
When we were in Lady Mary's room. 她有點不舒服
- Didn't you? - I'm fine, thank you. -是吧-我好了謝謝你
What sort of a turn? Did you see a ghost? 怎么不舒服的你看到鬼魂了嗎
Will you leave her alone, if she doesn't want to talk about it? 她既然不想說你就別再問了
I've often wondered if this place is haunted. 我常常想這里會不會鬧鬼
It ought to be. 應該會的
By the spirits of maids and footmen who died in slavery. 那些被奴役直到累死的男仆和女仆會陰魂不散
But not, in Thomas's case, from overwork. 要是托馬斯肯定不會是過勞累死的
Come on, Daisy. What was it? 黛西說說到底怎么了
I don't know. I was thinking... First we had the Titanic. 我不知道我在想先是泰坦尼克號的事
Don't keep harping back to that. 別老是舊事重提了
I know it was a while ago, but we knew 'em. 我知道這事都有日子了但那是我們認識的人啊
I think of how I laid the fires for Mr Patrick, 我想到我還為帕特里克先生生過火
but he drowned in them icy waters. 但他就那樣在冰冷的水里淹死了
For God's sake. 老天啊
And then there was the Turkish gentleman. 然后就是那位土耳其的先生
It just seems there's been too much death in the house. 就是覺得這房子里死了太多的人
But what's that got to do with Lady Mary's bedroom? 但那和瑪麗小姐的房間有什么關系
Nothing. Nothing at all. 沒什么關系都沒有
唐頓村 花展
Afternoon, ma'am. 下午好夫人
When do you put that magnificent display of prizes on show? 那些華麗的獎品什么時候擺出來呢
Not till the day itself. 要等到頒獎那天
I remember a superb cup from last year. 我記得去年有座很漂亮的獎杯
The Grantham Cup. 格蘭瑟姆杯
完整版請點擊
It was donated by the late Lord Grantham 是由已故的格蘭瑟姆伯爵捐贈的
for the best bloom in the village. 用以獎勵村里的最佳花卉得主
- And who won it? - I did. -去年誰贏了-是我
Well done. 真厲害
- And the year before? - Her Ladyship won that one, too. -那前年呢-前年也是老夫人贏的
Heavens, how thrilling. And before that? 天吶真了不起再早一年呢
You've met my father. 您見過我父親了
Good afternoon, Mr Molesley. 下午好莫斯利先生
- What are you showing this year? - Oh, this and that. -您今年要展示什么-什么都有
Only the finest roses in the village. 還有村里最美的玫瑰
Really? What an achievement. 是嗎真是了不起的成就
It's a wonderful area for roses. We're very lucky. 這一帶很適合玫瑰我們很幸運
We'll see some beautiful examples right across the show. 花展時就能看到各種漂亮的玫瑰了
- Won't we, Mr Molesley? - If you say so, your ladyship. -對不對莫斯利先生-如您所言夫人
- What's up with you? - Nothing. -你怎么了-沒什么
His lordship's blaming Mr Napier 老爺怪奈皮爾先生到處散布
for spreading gossip about Lady Mary, 有關瑪麗小姐的流言
but it was you, wasn't it? 其實是你干的對不對
Why do you say that? 為什么這么說
Because Napier wasn't in on it. 因為奈皮爾根本不知情
Only four people know he was in her room that night. 只有四個人知道那晚他在小姐房中
You, me, Lady Mary and possibly Daisy. 你我瑪麗小姐可能還有黛西
And I haven't said nothing to nobody. 而我沒有對任何人透露過半句
Well, I didn't tell about Pamuk. 我沒說過帕努克的事
I just wrote that Lady Mary was no better than she ought to be. 我信里只說瑪麗小姐的品行并非無可指摘
- Who did you write it to? - Only a friend of mine. -你寫給誰-一個朋友而已
Valet to Lord Savident. 薩維頓老爺的貼身侍從
Oh, you know what they say about old Savident. 你也知道人家是怎么說老薩維頓的
Not so much an open mind as an open mouth. 老封建還大嘴巴
No wonder it's all round London. 怪不得話都傳遍倫敦了
You won't tell, will you? 你不會說出去吧
I'm in enough trouble as it is. 我已經麻煩纏身了
Why? What's happened? 怎么發生了什么
I think Mr Bates saw me nicking a bottle of wine. 我偷酒的時候恐怕被貝茨先生看到了
- Has he told Mr Carson? - Not yet. -他跟卡森先生說了嗎-還沒有
But he will when he's feeling spiteful. 可等他發起狠時一準會說
I wish we could be shot of him. 真希望他從眼前消失
Then think of something quick. 那就盡快想個辦法
Turn the tables on him,before he has the chance to nail you. 趁他還沒來得及整你先發制人
I thought you went to bed hours ago. 我以為你幾小時前就睡了
I was writing a note for Lynch. 我在給林奇寫便條
I need the governess cart tomorrow. 明天我需要一輛女眷馬車
Oh? 何用
- I'm going into Malton. - Don't risk the traffic in Malton. -我要去馬爾頓-駕車去太危險
Not now every Tom, Dick and Harry seems to have a motor. 眼下張三李四的都開倆車到處跑
- Hardly. - Last time I was there, -言過其實-我上次造訪那里
there were five cars parked in the market place, 市場邊上停著五輛車
and another three drove past while I was waiting. 我在那兒等著的時候又看見三輛駛過
Get Branson to take you in the car. 讓布蘭森開車送你
Neither of us is using it. 明天沒人用車
I thought I'd pop in on old Mrs Stuart. 我打算順道拜訪老斯圖爾特夫人的
Will you tell Mama,if I forget? 我要是忘了你跟媽媽說一聲好嗎
You're late this morning. 你今早起晚了
The library grate needed a real going-over. 書房的壁爐需要徹底檢修
Are any of them down yet? 他們有誰下樓了嗎
Lady Sybil's in the dining room. 茜玻小姐在餐廳里
- I'll start with her room, then. - Daisy? -那我先去她房間生火-黛西
You know when you were talking about the feeling of death 你之前說在這所房子里感到
in the house. 死亡氣息
I was just being silly. 都是些傻話而已
I found myself wondering about the connection between 我不禁好奇那位可憐的土耳其紳士
the poor Turkish gentleman, Mr Pamuk, and Lady Mary's room. 帕努克先生之死和瑪麗小姐的房間有何關聯
Only you were saying how you felt so uncomfortable in there. 因為你說在那房間里感到不適
Well,I've got to get on. I'm late enough as it is. 我得去干活了已經夠晚了
Hello. 你好
Is everything all right? 一切安好吧
Oh, hello. I am about to send a telegram. 你好我正要去發電報
Papa's sister is always nagging him to send supplies to London, 姑姑總是嘮叨著讓父親送東西去倫敦
and then we cable her so her butler can be 我們發電報給她她再派管家
at King's Cross to meet them. 到國王十字車站去接收
- It's idiotic, really. - Is this Lady Rosamond Painswick? -真挺蠢的-你說是羅斯孟德·平斯維克夫人嗎
You have done your homework. 你的調查倒是詳細
She wrote to welcome me into the family, 她寫信歡迎我成為家庭一員
which I thought pretty generous, given the circumstances. 考慮到當時的情況我覺得她很有雅量
It's easy to be generous when you have nothing to lose. 又不傷到她的利益自然有雅量了
So are you doing any more church visiting with Edith? 你還要和伊迪絲一起去參觀教堂嗎
My mother's trying to set something up. 我媽媽想給我們牽線搭橋
Watch out. I think she has big plans for you. 小心點我看她對你有很多期望
Then she's in for an equally big disappointment. 那她只會期望越高失望越大
- Is it all right to do the fire?- Why are you so late? -我能生火嗎-怎么這么遲
I went back to my room after I'd woken everyone, 我叫醒大家后又回了房間
and I just shut my eyes for a moment. 只是合了下眼
I've been trying to catch up ever since. 那之后就一直在拼命趕工了
- Have you had any breakfast? - Not a crumb. -吃早餐了嗎-什么都沒吃
Here. 給你
Wait! You can't take her biscuits. 等等你不能拿她的餅干
She never eats them. None of them do. 她從來不吃她們都不吃
They're just thrown away and changed every evening. 反正餅干每晚都要換掉
Thanks. She wouldn't mind anyway. She's nice,Lady Sybil. 謝謝茜玻小姐人很好她不會介意的
Gwen? 格溫
May I ask why you are sitting on Lady Sybil's bed? 你為何坐在茜玻小姐床上
Well, you see, I had a turn, like a burst of sickness, 是這樣的我不太舒服突然就覺得難受
just sudden-like. 一下就上來了
I had to sit down. 我不得不坐下來
- It's true. - Well, you'd better go and lie down. -是這樣的-那你最好去躺一會
I'll tell Mrs Hughes. 我會告知休斯太太
I don't need to interrupt her morning. 我不想一大早就去打攪她
I'm sure I'll be fine if I could just put my feet up. 我想我歇會兒就好了
And how many bedrooms have you still got to do? 還剩幾間臥室沒有整理
Just one. Lady Edith's. 只剩伊迪絲小姐的
And you can manage on your own? 你一個人能整理嗎
Well, she's no use to man or beast in that state. 反正她這樣也幫不上忙
Go on. Shoo. 快去吧
Daisy? 黛西
May I ask why you are holding Lady Sybil's biscuit jar? 你為何拿著茜玻小姐的餅干罐
I was just polishing it before I put it back. 我剛擦完正要放回去
See that you do. 那你別忘了
I'm sorry, my lady, but I can't do more than my best. 抱歉夫人我無能為力
Is there some difficulty, your ladyship? 有什么問題嗎夫人
Dear Mrs Hughes, as you know, 親愛的休斯太太如你所知
we're giving a dinner on Friday for Sir Anthony Strallan. 周五我們將宴請安東尼·斯特蘭爵士
Yes, my lady. 是的夫人
Well, it seems he is particularly fond of a certain new pudding. 聽說他鐘情于一種新式布丁
It's called apple charlotte. Do you know it? 名為法式蘋果布丁你可曾聽過
I'm not sure. 我不太清楚
His sister, Mrs Chetwood, sent me the recipe, 他的姐姐切特伍德夫人給了我食譜
I'm trying to persuade Mrs Patmore to make it. 我正試著勸帕特莫太太制作這道甜品
And I'm trying to persuade her ladyship 而我正試著勸說夫人按照
that I have already planned the dinner with her, 我們商量好的菜單走
and I can't change it now. 現在已經不能改動了
Why not? 為何不能
Because everything's been ordered and prepared. 因為食材已經訂購并準備妥當
Well,there's nothing here that looks very complicated. 這食譜上似乎沒有什么復雜食材
Apples, lemons, butter... 蘋果檸檬黃油...
I cannot work from a new receipt at a moment's notice! 我不可能在短時間里準備新菜
But I can read it to you, if that's the problem. 我可以讀給你聽如果問題出在這兒的話
Problem? 問題
Who mentioned a problem? 誰說有問題
How dare you say such a thing in front of her ladyship! 你竟然當著夫人說這種話
Very well. We'll try it another time, 好吧那我們下次再嘗試
when you've had longer to prepare. 等你有足夠時間準備時
We'll stay with the raspberry meringue. 這次仍然做覆盆子奶油酥
- And very nice it'll be,too. - I'm sure. -它也會同樣美味-我相信
Have you taken leave of your senses? 你腦子進水了嗎
I'm so sorry about that, my lady. 非常抱歉夫人
Never mind. I was asking a lot. 沒關系是我要求過分了
- Do look after that girl.- Daisy? -請照看下那女孩-黛西
She's used to it. She'll be all right. 她已經習慣了沒事的
I wonder. 我很擔心
Mrs Patmore looks ready to eat her alive. 帕特莫太太看上去要把她生吞活剝
I was only trying to help. 我只是想幫忙
Oh, like Judas was only "Trying to help" I suppose, 那猶大帶羅馬士兵到橄欖山
when he brought the Roman soldiers to the garden! 也"只是想幫忙"了
I had to let your skirt down a little, but I can put it back. 我得把你的裙腳放下來些不過我能再收回去
No, it's yours. 你留著穿吧
What will happen if one of the maids finds your room is empty? 如果其他女傭發現你不在房間怎么辦

獲取完整的劇集臺詞和單詞統計,請移步贊賞區(無需贊賞),關鍵字“唐頓莊園”

?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
平臺聲明:文章內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)由作者上傳并發布,文章內容僅代表作者本人觀點,簡書系信息發布平臺,僅提供信息存儲服務。
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剝皮案震驚了整個濱河市,隨后出現的幾起案子,更是在濱河造成了極大的恐慌,老刑警劉巖,帶你破解...
    沈念sama閱讀 229,908評論 6 541
  • 序言:濱河連續發生了三起死亡事件,死亡現場離奇詭異,居然都是意外死亡,警方通過查閱死者的電腦和手機,發現死者居然都...
    沈念sama閱讀 99,324評論 3 429
  • 文/潘曉璐 我一進店門,熙熙樓的掌柜王于貴愁眉苦臉地迎上來,“玉大人,你說我怎么就攤上這事?!?“怎么了?”我有些...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 178,018評論 0 383
  • 文/不壞的土叔 我叫張陵,是天一觀的道長。 經常有香客問我,道長,這世上最難降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 63,675評論 1 317
  • 正文 為了忘掉前任,我火速辦了婚禮,結果婚禮上,老公的妹妹穿的比我還像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他們只是感情好,可當我...
    茶點故事閱讀 72,417評論 6 412
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭開白布。 她就那樣靜靜地躺著,像睡著了一般。 火紅的嫁衣襯著肌膚如雪。 梳的紋絲不亂的頭發上,一...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 55,783評論 1 329
  • 那天,我揣著相機與錄音,去河邊找鬼。 笑死,一個胖子當著我的面吹牛,可吹牛的內容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,決...
    沈念sama閱讀 43,779評論 3 446
  • 文/蒼蘭香墨 我猛地睜開眼,長吁一口氣:“原來是場噩夢啊……” “哼!你這毒婦竟也來了?” 一聲冷哼從身側響起,我...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 42,960評論 0 290
  • 序言:老撾萬榮一對情侶失蹤,失蹤者是張志新(化名)和其女友劉穎,沒想到半個月后,有當地人在樹林里發現了一具尸體,經...
    沈念sama閱讀 49,522評論 1 335
  • 正文 獨居荒郊野嶺守林人離奇死亡,尸身上長有42處帶血的膿包…… 初始之章·張勛 以下內容為張勛視角 年9月15日...
    茶點故事閱讀 41,267評論 3 358
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相戀三年,在試婚紗的時候發現自己被綠了。 大學時的朋友給我發了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃飯的照片。...
    茶點故事閱讀 43,471評論 1 374
  • 序言:一個原本活蹦亂跳的男人離奇死亡,死狀恐怖,靈堂內的尸體忽然破棺而出,到底是詐尸還是另有隱情,我是刑警寧澤,帶...
    沈念sama閱讀 39,009評論 5 363
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F島的核電站,受9級特大地震影響,放射性物質發生泄漏。R本人自食惡果不足惜,卻給世界環境...
    茶點故事閱讀 44,698評論 3 348
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一處隱蔽的房頂上張望。 院中可真熱鬧,春花似錦、人聲如沸。這莊子的主人今日做“春日...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 35,099評論 0 28
  • 文/蒼蘭香墨 我抬頭看了看天上的太陽。三九已至,卻和暖如春,著一層夾襖步出監牢的瞬間,已是汗流浹背。 一陣腳步聲響...
    開封第一講書人閱讀 36,386評論 1 294
  • 我被黑心中介騙來泰國打工, 沒想到剛下飛機就差點兒被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道東北人。 一個月前我還...
    沈念sama閱讀 52,204評論 3 398
  • 正文 我出身青樓,卻偏偏與公主長得像,于是被迫代替她去往敵國和親。 傳聞我的和親對象是個殘疾皇子,可洞房花燭夜當晚...
    茶點故事閱讀 48,436評論 2 378

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容