My angel, Flung out of space.

Carol: What a strange girl you are.

Therese: Why?

Carol: Flung out of space.

縹緲宇宙,天使梭巡

My angel, Flung out of space.


Carol 給 Therese 的來信:

Dearest. There are no accidents. 我最親愛的,這一切都不是意外。

and he would have found us one way or another. 他總會知道我們之間的事情。

Everything comes full circle. 時間萬事,千回百轉終回原點。

Be grateful it was sooner rather than later. 我們要慶幸它現在就發生了,而不是拖的更久了。

You'll think it harsh of me to say so. 你會認為我這么說很殘忍。

but no explanation I offer will satisfy you. 但我無法給你一個讓你滿意的解釋。

Please don't be angry when I tell you that you seek resolutions and explanations because you're young.?

請不要生氣,當我告訴你:因為你年輕,所以你會尋求解釋和辦法。

But you will understand this one day. 但是有一天你會明白的。

And when it happens, I want you to imagine me there. 當那天到來時,我希望你能想象我會在那里。

Our lives stretched out ahead of us, a perpetual sunrise. 我們的生命將在那里延伸交匯,如同永恒的日出。

But until then, there must be no contact between us. 但是在那之前,我們之間不能有任何聯系。

I have much to do, and you, my darling, even more. 我需要做很多事情,而你,我親愛的,你需要做的更多。

Please believe that I would do anything to see you happy. 請相信,為了讓你快樂,我愿意做任何事。

And so I do the only thing I can -- I release you. 而我唯一能做的就是放手,讓你走。


最后編輯于
?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
平臺聲明:文章內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)由作者上傳并發布,文章內容僅代表作者本人觀點,簡書系信息發布平臺,僅提供信息存儲服務。

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容