每日一句。
學習英語,提醒自己。
No man is an island; every book is a world.
沒有誰是一座孤島,每本書里都有一個世界。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music.
一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌。
School may be hard, annoying, and irritating, but admit it, you're going to miss it when it ends.
上學也許困難重重,麻煩又討厭。但結束后你又一定會懷念。
Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.
努力,友善,美好的事情自會發生。
When your teacher says "GET OUT", it means you won the argument.
如果你老師說,“出去!”意味著這場爭論你贏了。
Man lives between two thieves – the regret of yesterday and the fear of tomorrow.
人生活在兩個竊賊之間——對昨天的悔恨以及對明天的恐懼。
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
只要不停下,慢點有什么關系。
With every deed you are sowing a seed, though the harvest you may not see.
你的每份努力都在播種,即使你還沒見到收成。
The growth of wisdom may be gauged exactly by the diminution of ill temper.
壞脾氣的消失,可以準確地反映智慧的增長。
In your pursuit of your passions, always be young. In your relationship with others, always be grown-up.
追尋興趣時保持年輕,與人相處時保持成熟。
Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances.
無論何時都冷靜客觀,會給人莫大的優勢。
Making a success of the job at hand is the best step toward the kind you want.
獲得你想要的最佳途徑,是把你手上的工作做好。
In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.
在一個瞬息萬變的世界里,想要成功,不冒任何險是不太可能的。