《獅子王》筆記

今天又看了一遍獅子王,還是被其親情,愛情和信念的力量所感染。里面的很多對話都很地道,這次還做了一些筆記。

impeccable time 來的真是時候

Must've slipped my mind 我八成是忘了

i feel simply awful我覺得好害怕呀

i shall practice my curtsy我該學學我的禮節啦

Temper,temper。冷靜冷靜

I wouldn't dream of challenge you我哪兒 像大王您挑戰呢

got the lion's share

brute strength 蠻力

I'm up, i'm up我醒了,我醒了

陽光所照到的一切,都是我們的國土 一個國王的統治,就跟太陽的起落是相同的 總有一天 太陽會跟我一樣慢慢下沉 并且在你當國王的時候 一同上升

Everything the light ?touches is our kingdom ?A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun

One day, the sun will set on my time here and will rise with you as the new king

shadowy place

tha's beyond our bordors 那在我們的國度之外

There's more to being king than getting your way all the time 國王也不能凡事隨心所欲

in a delicate balance微妙的平衡關系

the leaping antelope跳躍的羚羊 crocodile鱷魚 , buffalo野牛, 土狼Hyenas,

we haven't paid the hornbills, and the vultures have a hunch 我們沒去看犀鳥,而禿鷹有第六感

Give you the long and short 大事小事不漏掉

讓個老手示范給你看看

離地面低一點

Not a sound 別出聲 ?one more step 向前一步?應該要有語境吧

Take sb home 把。。帶回家

I never get to go anywhere 什么地方都不準我去

Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy stupid poachers from dawn until dusk 然后你就可以趕走那些留著口水的卑鄙愚蠢的偷獵者

I’m kind of in the middle of a bath我正在洗澡呢

you're messing up my male 媽, 你把我的毛弄亂拉

請原諒我沒有高興的跳起來,我的背不好

I am only looking out for the well-being of my favorith nephew我只是為我最喜歡的侄子著想啊

ALL the more reason for me to be protective 所以我才更要保護你

一個年輕的王子不適合到大象墓園里去 An elepghant graveyard is no place for a young prince 感受介詞和中英語序

你一直是這么樣聰明 you being so clever and all

it's all right with me 我是沒什么意見

what's great about the....有什么

how are we gonna ditch the dodo?我們該怎么敗退那個笨蛋啊

step lively,走快一點

little seeds of romance blossoming ?in the savanna 浪漫的種子在造園上開花

sb be thrilled ...誰會高興的

betrothed, intended,affianced. ?已婚者,未婚妻,訂婚者

Sorry to bust your bubble...很抱歉破壞你們的美夢

I am afraid you're shaping up to be...a pretty pathetic king indeed. 恐怕你以后會變成一個相當悲慘的國王

我看才不會呢 ?Not the way i see it

I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before

I'm brushing up on looking down I'm working on my hair 我整裝打扮,俯視眾生,我練習吼聲

Free to run around all day, free to do it all my way 每天自由自在到處跑,隨心所欲做事情

The child is getting wildly out of wing 這小孩心比天高

我都是萬眾矚目的中心I'm standing in the spotlight

But I pulled it off 但是我執行的啊

It's really creepy這里陰森森的

who are you calling upid -stay?你叫誰傻瓜

what's the hurry? We'd love you to stick around for dinner 急什么?我們很樂意你留下來當晚餐

i'm very disappointed in you

cause nobody messes with your dad 因為沒人有膽子和你爸爸亂來

你故意違抗我的命令 you deliberately disobeyed me 你故意違抗我的命令

will you knock it off?你們能不能住手? well, he started it 是他先動手的

If it weren't for those lions, we'd be running the joint 如果不是那些獅子,這些地方早就是我們的了

so pushym hairy, and stinky。 那么盛氣凌人, 粗魯,而且又臭

we were afraid it was somebody important 我們還以為是什么大人物呢

Tell me about it .I just hear that name, and I shudder 給我講講,光聽他的名字我就會發抖

oh, it tinges me 真過癮

He's not king, but he's still so proper 他不是國王,但他還是那么有威嚴

old buddy, old pal?老伙伴,老朋友

I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you 我只是特別把它作為獅子的禮物包裝送來給你們, and you couldn't even dispose of them而你們連他們也干不掉

thick as you are, it's clear from your vacant expressions,...雖然你們笨, 但你們愚蠢的腦瓜也會明白

Be prepare for sensational news 為轟動性的新聞做好準備

A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer 一個新的時代他要悄悄到來

And where do we feature ?那我們能做點什么呢?

正義得到伸張之是,快準備 And injustice deliciously squared , be prepared

Of course, quid pro , you're expected to take certain duties on board.當然,代價是,你們要履行一些職責

The future is littered with prizes, and though I 'm the main addressee 看來未來是充滿獎賞的,雖然 我是主要的獲利者, The point that I must emphasize is you won't get a sniff without me 但是我必須強調的一點是,沒有我 你們什么也得不到

Meticulous planning Tenacity spanning decades of denial 精心計劃,頑強中包含著數十年的忍耐

最后編輯于
?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
平臺聲明:文章內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)由作者上傳并發布,文章內容僅代表作者本人觀點,簡書系信息發布平臺,僅提供信息存儲服務。

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容

  • **2014真題Directions:Read the following text. Choose the be...
    又是夜半驚坐起閱讀 9,880評論 0 23
  • 生活總在我們高歌和曲時又瞬間崩塌,如同日食一般,明明才陽光萬丈,卻頃刻成了黑茫茫一片。 哥哥讀高二時為了這...
    諾曇閱讀 186評論 0 0
  • 畫家:約翰·埃弗里特·米萊斯/John Everett Millais 形式:布面油畫 年代:1851-1852年...
    豆包媽媽閱讀 290評論 0 0