太空堡壘卡拉狄加第1季第1集中英臺詞整理和單詞統計
英文 | 中文 |
---|---|
Now you're telling you're a machine. The robot. | 你現在告訴我你是臺機器 一個機器人 |
You knew I wanted access to the defense mainframe. | 你知道我希望可以進入防御系統主機 |
Do you have any idea what they will do to me if they find out? | 如果他們發現了的話 會怎么對我嗎 |
Get down. | 趴下 |
Moments ago, this ship received word | 不久前這艘飛船收到了 |
of a Cylon attack against our home worlds is underway. | 賽昂人正在襲擊我們家園的消息 |
As of this moment, we are at war. | 此時此刻 我們開戰了 |
All right, we can take three more people. | 好了 我們還可以再帶三個人 |
Giving up my seat. | 我不要我的座位了 |
l've decided you're an expression of my subconscious mind | 不 我知道你是我潛意識 |
playing itself out during my waking states. | 在清醒狀態下 自主行動的表現 |
So l'm only in your head? | 那我只在你的腦袋里嗎 |
No. | 不 |
完整版請點擊 | |
There maybe Cylon agents living among us. | 也許在我們中間有賽昂人的探子 |
Some may not even know they're Cylons at all. | 有些人可能完全不知道他們是賽昂人 |
They could be sleeper agents | 他們在覺醒之前可以 |
programed to perfectly impersonate human beings until activation. | 被編程為完美地被賦予人格化的沉睡者 |
And one minute to mark. | 還有一分鐘開始 |
God has a plan for you, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone. | 為我們你蓋尤斯這一切和大家想個計劃 |
太空堡壘卡拉狄加高頻詞統計
太空堡壘卡拉狄加高頻詞
Gaius? Are you even listening to me? | 蓋尤斯 你聽我說話了嗎 |
Passengers, 30 seconds to mark. | 乘客們 三十秒開始 |
Planet. Men. Women. Age. | 星球 男人 女人 年齡 |
You know what? Do this after the jump. lt's all right. Go ahead. | 在跳躍之后把這個弄好 沒關系 去做吧 |
You have to believe in something. | 你必須相信一些事情 |
l believe in a world that I can and do understand. | 我相信在一個世界上 我能真正的理解 |
A rational universe explained through rational means. | 通過合理手段 可以解釋一個合理的宇宙 |
l love you. That's not rational. | 我愛你 是不理性的 |
l know. | 是 |
No, but you're not rational. | 是 可你就是不理性的 |
You're also not really here. | 你都不是真正在這的 |
Neither am l. | 我也是 |
Madam President, ladies and gentlemen, | 總統女士 女士們 先生們 |
our 33 minutes are almost up once again. | 三十三分鐘快到了 |
Please prepare for our faster-than-light jump. Thank you. | 請準備好我們的超光速跳躍 |
Cutting it a little close this time, aren't we, Billy? | 每次你都知道快到了 比利 |
Pilot says they've had to reboot the FTL computer again. | 駕駛員說要重啟動一下超光速的計算機 |
Why do the Cylons come every 33 minutes? | 為什么賽昂人都是每三十三分鐘來一次呢 |
Why isn't it 34, 35. . . | 為什么不三十四分鐘 三十五分鐘 |
- Cally. - What? | -凱莉-干什么 |
Shut up. | 閉嘴 |
1 5 seconds. | 十五秒 |
Sir, jump 237 underway. | 長官 第237次跳躍正在進行 |
53 ships have jumped. | 五十三艘飛船跳躍成功 |
1 0 still reporting trouble with their FTL drives, | 十艘漂流號飛船的超光速推動器出現問題 |
including Colonial One. | 包括殖民者一號 |
We're getting slower. | 我們變得越來越慢了 |
Maybe this time. | 可能就是這次了 |
Dradis contact. | 雷達目標 |
lt's the Cylons. | 是賽昂人 |
Damn it. | 該死 |
Not this time, maybe the next. | 不是這次 可能是下一次 |
l got another idea for the next cycle. | 下輪飛行我有個主意 |
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm afraid the Cylons have appeared again. | 女士們先生們 很不幸 賽昂人又出現了 |
However, our FTL drive is now working and we will jump momentarily. | 不過我們的超光速運行正常會馬上跳躍的 |
Five days now. | 五天了 |
There are limits | 有限度的 |
to the human body, the human mind. | 對于人類的大腦 人類的身體 |
Tolerances that you can't push beyond. | 完全不受自己的控制了 |
Those are facts, | 這個是事實 |
太空堡壘卡拉狄加臺詞本中英對照
太空堡壘卡拉狄加臺詞本單詞標注
provable facts. | 被證實的事實 |
Everyone has their limit. | 每個人都有極限的 |
All right, you know the drill, people. Scatter formation. | 好了 你們知道規矩 |
Keep them off the civies and don't stray beyond the recovery line. | 分散陣形 不要超躍補給線 |
Watch the ammo hoists for the main guns. You've got a red light right there. | 主炮臺你這里有個紅色警報 |
We have a hit on the starboard bow. Away the damage control parties. | 右舷被擊中了 派遣檢修組 |
Basestar is launching raiders. | 基地之星發射突襲機了 |
Colonial One is ready to jump. | 殖民者一號準備跳躍 |
All civilian ships away, including Colonial One. | 所有民用飛船都走了 包括殖民者一號 |
Recover fighters. Stand by to jump. | 回撤戰機 準備跳躍 |
Combat landings. | 戰斗降落 |
All fighters aboard, sir. | 所有的戰機都回來了 |
Execute jump. | 執行跳躍 |
Jump 237 complete. | 第237次跳躍 完成 |
All civilian ships present and accounted for, sir. | 所有民用飛船都沒事 |
Start the clock. | 開始計時 |
And let's start prepping for the next jump. | 現在開始準備下一次跳躍 |
Clock is running. 33 minutes. | 計時開始 三十三分鐘 |
Mark. | 開始 |
You got 32 minutes, people. | 你們有三十二分鐘的時間 各位 |
You know you're not safe. | 你知道你還不安全 |
No, of course not. | 當然 當然不 |
The Cylons will follow us again, | 賽昂人會繼續跟著我們 |
as they have the last 237 times. | 像過去的237次一樣 |
You're right, you know. There are limits. | 你說的對 是有極限的 |
Eventually, you'll make a mistake. | 他們最終會犯錯誤的 |
And then you'll kill us all. | 那他們會把我們都殺了的 |
Yes. | 是的 |
Yes, I know. | 是的 不過 |
But not for another 33 minutes. | 還要再等上三十三分鐘 |
I want to try something new this time. | 我想這次試試一些新玩樣兒 |
Divide the fleet into six groups. | 把艦隊分成六組 |
Then they jump. . . | 然后跳躍 |
Then they jump | 然后在第四次跳躍的時候 |
two more times and on the fourth jump, we rendezvous at | 多進行兩次跳躍 跳到同一位置 |
a common set of coordinates. | 然后建立坐標 |
24 jumps to plot, we're breaking our humps | 要策劃二十四次跳躍 |
calculating one jump every 33 minutes. | 每三十三分鐘跳一次 算起來累都累死了 |
Get off my jacket. | 讓我把夾克拿起來 |
Are you eating this? | 你還吃這個嗎 |
Not anymore. | 不吃了 |
Combat landings expected again to be the order of the day, | 戰斗模式迫降是今天的可能要接到的命令 |
so double-check your undercarriage before. . . | 所以 檢查兩次各自的裝備 |
Look, you've all done this 237 times. | 你們都已經做過237次了 |
You know what to do. | 你們知道該怎么做 |
完整版請點擊 | |
No mistakes. | 不要有失誤 |
And let's make it to 238. | 讓我們成功地完成第238次 |
And good luck and be careful out there. | 祝你們好運 戰斗的時候 注意點吧 |
Can you do me a favor? | 你能幫我個忙嗎 |
Tell Captain Apollo he owes me one wing. | 告訴阿波羅上尉 他欠我個機翼 |
You got it, Chief. | 你說對了長官 |
No, Cally, there's three. l know there's three. | 不 凱莉有三個的 我知道有三個的 |
Can you check it again for me, please? | 再檢查一次好嗎 |
Yeah. | 恩 |
At least get some of them starting to work. | 至少能有人開始工作了嗎 |
We'll sleep when we're dead. Come on. | 嘿 睡得越多 死得越快 起來 |
Boomer. | 布瑪兒 |
Heard the latest? They say Cylons look like us now. | 最近聽說賽昂人看起來像我們一樣了 |
Primary fuel? | 主燃料怎么樣 |
Primary fuel 2893 KRG. | 主燃料顯示2893千克 |
Marine told one of the pilots that we marooned some guy back on Ragnar | 海軍陸戰隊員告訴駕駛員謠傳那個 |
because they actually thought that he was a Cylon. | 被留在納格蘭的那人其實被認作是賽昂人 |
You know what? l don't give a frak. | 知道嗎 關我什么雞巴事 |
Red light on the number four thruster. Go make a visual lD. See if it's blocked. | 四號推進器紅燈 去看看是不是被堵住了 |
Right. | 好吧 |
A little rough on your new ECO, don't you think? | 對菜鳥是不是有點太狠了 |
He's not my ECO. | 他又不是指揮官 |
He's some refugee from Triton | 他是從赤若朗來的 |
that l've been saddled with | 還沒有安頓下來的難民 |
and I didn't ask you. | 我又沒管你要 |
Helo's gone, Sharon. | 西洛死了 |
l didn't ask you that, either. | 我也沒有問你這個 |
Sorry. | 對不起 |
Colony? | 殖民地 |
Saggitaron. How many have you got? | 撒紀特恩 有多少人 |
5,251 survivors from Saggitaron, last count. | 根據上次統計撒紀特恩有5251人存活 |
We can't transmit photos yet. | 我們現在不能傳送照片 |
lf you want, you can leave them with us | 要么你可以放在這里 |
or you can put them on the board outside. | 要么你可以放在外面的告示牌上 |
Sorry. | 對不起 |
Thanks. | 謝謝 |
Next. | 下一個 |
Colony? | 殖民地 |
Update on the headcount, Madam President. | 更新一下人數 總統女士 |
How did we lose 300? | 我們怎么死掉三百人的 |
There were some overcounts, | 有些算多了 有些在上次攻擊后 |
a few deaths from wounds and a few missing during the last attack. | 失蹤或死掉了 |
Do you want children, Gaius? | 你想要孩子嗎 蓋尤斯 |
Let me think about that for a minute. | 讓我想一想 |
No. | 不 |
Procreation is one of God's commandments. | 生育可是上帝的戒律之一啊 |
Really? | 真的 |
l'm sure someday, if you're a good Cylon, | 我想要是有一天你想去賽昂的話 |
he'll reward you with a lovely little walking toaster | 他會回報給你一個可愛的 |
of your very own. | 給你自己 |
l want us to have a child, Gaius. | 我要我們生個孩子 蓋尤斯 |
You can't be serious. | 你開玩笑的吧 |
lt's Dr. Amarak. | 是艾默里克博士 |
What was that? | 什么 |
l'm so sorry for interrupting you while you were speaking. | 很抱歉打斷你們的談話 |
You were just saying? | 你們剛剛在說什么啊 |
Oh ! Uh. . . | 艾默里克博士 |
l was just saying that a Dr. Amarak | 我是說艾默里克博士 |
had requested to speak with the President. | 想要和總統通電話 |
Dr. Amarak. I see. | 我知道他 |
You know him? | 你知道 |
Have you always been able to multitask like this? | 你一直都是被這樣多方質問嗎 |
Yes. Yes. | 是的 |
l used to work with him at the Ministry of Defense. | 我以前和他一起在國防部工作 |
lt says here that he's uncovered important information | 據說是他發現了 |
regarding how the Cylons were able to defeat colonial defenses. | 賽昂人是可以無抵抗入侵的 |
l was always a little worried he was on to us. | 我就知道他一直都盯著咱們 |
Were you going to speak to him? | 你能不能說你很忙 |
Perhaps l should speak to him if you're busy. | 讓我直接和他通話 |
Actually, l think he wanted to speak directly with the President. | 其實我看他想直接和總統通話 |
lt sounded urgent. | 聽起來很急 |
lt must be very important. | 一定是非常重要的 |
Maybe something about a certain traitor in the President's inner circle? | 可能和總統做一下交易呢 |
There's not enough time before we jump. | 現在離跳躍的時間不多了 |
l want him on board first thing during the next cycle. | 等下一次讓他上來再說吧 |
Thank you, Doctor. | 謝謝你 博士 |
獲取完整的劇集臺詞和單詞統計,請移步贊賞區查看關鍵字