一、單詞
come down with 染上病
croaky 聲音沙啞
tonsils 扁桃體
sinuses 鼻竇炎
bung up 堵塞
antibiotics 抗生素
inhaler 吸入器
contagious 感染性的
dehydrat 脫水
二、重點句型
謝謝你剛約上就來看我
Thanks for seeing me on such short notice
今天早上醒來,我嗓子痛,咳得厲害
When Iwoke upthismorning I had a reallysore throatand a reallybad cough.
我想我患上感冒了
I think I am coming down with(用進行時態,表示正在得?。?the flu
你聽起來嗓子都啞了
?you do sound rathercroaky
你扁桃體有點紅腫
your tonsils are a little swollen and red
你的耳朵也堵了
How are your ears, blocked at all?
我聽聽胸腔,深呼吸
can you please breathe in and outslowly for me while I listen to your chest
你確實被都住了,你聽起來確實不太好
You really are all bunged up堵塞, you don’t sound too good at all
我給你開你開些抗生素
I’m going to set you up with a bunch of antibiotics
橙色藥片一天兩次,藍色藥品每晚一次
You will need to take these orange pills twice a day and these blue pills every evening
你還要飯后吃感冒藥,一天三次
You will also have to take this cough medicine three times a day after meals.
每次感覺呼吸困難就用
To use it every time you feel breathless
好多藥。我討厭吞藥,我能去上班么
So many drugs.. . . I hate swallowing pills. Am I able to go to work
我建議你呆在床上至少3天,多喝流食。
I recommend you staying in bed for at least three days and drinking plenty of fluids
這樣你就不會感到虛弱,不會脫水
you don’t get weak and dehydrated
你可以看看最近的電視劇和電影。
You can catch up on all the latest tv shows and movies
你能給我開個病假條么,否則他們會認為我假裝生病
Would you mind writing me a doctor’s note for work, otherwise they may think I am faking it!
現在去床上休息吧
Now off you go and away to bed.
有問題就給我打電話
?If you have any questions just giveme a call!
祝你迅速康復,照顧好自己
Feel better soon and take care.
Xl?M8??
?