Sonnet 98 by William Shakespeare

Sonnet 98 by William Shakespeare

十四行詩 98 威廉·莎士比亞

From you have I been absent in the spring,

我離開你的時候正好是春天,

When proud-pied April dress'd in all his trim

當絢爛的四月,披上新的錦襖,

Hath put a spirit of youth in every thing,

把活潑的春心給萬物灌注遍,

That heavy Saturn laugh'd and leap'd with him.

連沉重的土星也跟著笑和跳。

Yet nor the lays of birds nor the sweet smell of different flowers in odour and in hue

可是無論小鳥的歌唱,或萬紫千紅、芬芳四溢的一簇簇鮮花,

Could make me any summer's story tell,

都不能使我訴說夏天的故事,

Or from their proud lap pluck them where they grew;

或從爛熳的山洼把它們采掐:

Nor did I wonder at the lily's white,

我也不羨慕那百合花的潔白,

Nor praise the deep vermilion in the rose;

也不贊美玫瑰花的一片紅暈;

They were but sweet, but figures of delight,

它們不過是香,是悅目的雕刻,

Drawn after you, you pattern of all those.

你才是它們所要摹擬的真身。

Yet seem'd it winter still, and, you away,

因此,于我還是嚴冬,而你不在,

As with your shadow I with these did play.

像逗著你影子,我逗它們開懷。

最后編輯于
?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
平臺聲明:文章內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)由作者上傳并發布,文章內容僅代表作者本人觀點,簡書系信息發布平臺,僅提供信息存儲服務。

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容