《飛鳥集》中意境很美的幾句詩

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那么你也將失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

《飛鳥集》是印度詩人泰戈爾創作的詩集,它包括325首清麗的無標題小詩,首次出版于1916年。這些詩的基本題材多為極其常見事物,不外乎小草、落葉、飛鳥、星辰、河流等等。


夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什么可唱,只嘆息一聲,飛落在那里。

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sigh.

世界上的一隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下你們的足印在我的文字里。

O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

它變小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

無垠的沙漠熱烈追求一葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

如果你因失去了太陽而流淚,那么你也將失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

跳舞著的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌聲,你的流動呢。你肯挾瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

有一次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

憂思在我的心里平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees

?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
平臺聲明:文章內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)由作者上傳并發布,文章內容僅代表作者本人觀點,簡書系信息發布平臺,僅提供信息存儲服務。

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容

  • Chapter 1 In the year 1878, I took my degree of Doctor of...
    foxgti閱讀 3,760評論 0 6
  • 本造命主丙午,生在夏天已月,已月乃丙火建祿身旺之象,自坐午火陽刃,時柱見丁火,身強,喜金生水解炎,辛好已酉可自拱金...
    CarmenManMan閱讀 4,198評論 0 1
  • 你所有痛苦的根源就是 你的惡毒和善良都不夠純粹
    蘭柯啊閱讀 208評論 0 0
  • 一 CALayer1.1 什么是CALayer在iOS系統中,你能看得見摸得著的東西基本都是UIView,比如:...
    阿黎轉呀轉閱讀 363評論 0 1
  • 1、制作app下載時候的圖標 制作兩張app下載時候的圖標,尺寸分別是57*57和512*512,最好是png格式...
    浩然爸閱讀 512評論 0 1