R4-when you are old

When you are old and gray and full of sleep ?當你老了 頭發白了 昏昏欲睡

And nodding by the fire ?在火堆旁不自主地低頭

Take down this book ?請取下這本書

And slowly read 緩緩閱讀

And dream of the soft look ?想象你曾經眼眸里的柔情

Your eyes had once

And of their shadows deep 深藏故事的神情


How many loved your moments of glad grace 多少人曾愛慕你愉悅優雅的時光

And love your beauty with love false or true ?以愛的名義貪慕你的容顏

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you ?唯有一人愛你虔誠的靈魂

And love the sorrows of your changing faces ?愛你變化面容中不變的憂傷


Bending down ?beside the blowing bars ?在燃燒發光的木條旁彎下腰來(感慨)

Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled ?感慨愛情易逝

And paced upon the mountain overhead ?它向上漫步到山巔

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars ?將面龐隱匿在群星之間

最后編輯于
?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
平臺聲明:文章內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)由作者上傳并發布,文章內容僅代表作者本人觀點,簡書系信息發布平臺,僅提供信息存儲服務。

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容