孤獨的林蔭道上

(Inspired by a dream)

Where will the flow of people guide me to go?

人流將指引我走向何方

Countless black faces floating in the light,

一張張飄浮在燈光下漆黑的臉龐

Stay with me on the avenue leading to the unknown.

陪我迷失在通往未知的林蔭道上

When I slowed down,

當我放緩腳步

docked in the corner of my heart.

直到停泊于心路的一隅

I began to reassess all the scenes in front of me

我開始審視眼前的全部景象

and tried to silently observe the essence of the development of things.

嘗試靜觀事物發展的本質

I was surprised to find a truth

我驚奇地發現了一個真相

That we never know each other from beginning to end.

從始至終你我都不相識

We are alienated from each other and keeping gazing,

我們彼此疏遠并互相凝望

Walking on a lonely avenue.

行走在孤獨的林蔭道上

Maybe we all know

也許我們都知道

We are heading to the same destination

我們正在前往同一個方向

Called death,not paradise.

目的地不是天堂而是死亡

When I set foot on the journey again,

我拾步而行

There was a giant light in front of my eyes.

眼中的前方是一片巨亮

The foliage grow lush on the road

路途上的枝葉繁茂生長

covered my sight

遮住了我的視線

And also covered that giant light.

也遮住了那片巨亮

In the blink of an eye,

那個瞬間

I can see the shape of each leaf clearly.

我能夠看清每一片葉子的形狀

They dance like fairies

她們靈動飛舞

And hang there flaming.

發射出耀眼的光

I seem to understand

我恍惚中明白了

It’s my direction.

那就是我的方向

最后編輯于
?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
平臺聲明:文章內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)由作者上傳并發布,文章內容僅代表作者本人觀點,簡書系信息發布平臺,僅提供信息存儲服務。

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容