讀書筆記

這周的書沒看完,一段摘抄送給自己

I do not choose to be a common person.

我不選擇做一名普通人。

It is my right to be uncommon—if I can.

我就是我,我選擇成為最好的自己。

I seek opportunity—not security.

我尋找機會,而非安穩。

I do not wish to be a kept citizen,

我不想成為溫室里的花朵,

humbled and dulled by having the state look after me.

麻木不仁地接受社會的照顧。

I want to take the calculated risk,

我想要有意識地冒險。

to dream and to build,

去夢想,去創造,

to fail and to succeed.

去失敗,去成功。

I refuse to barter incentive for a dole;

我拒絕施舍,我選擇自立自強。

I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence;

我寧愿選擇充滿挑戰的人生,絕不萬無一失地活著;

the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of Utopia.

與其無所事事地幻想,不如激動得酣暢淋漓。

I will not trade my freedom for beneficence

我不會拿我的自由換取恩惠。

nor my dignity for a handout.

也不會拿我的崇高換取救濟。

I will never cower before any master

我絕不在任何權威面前發抖,

nor bend to any threat.

也絕不為任何恐嚇所屈服。

It is my heritage to stand erect, proud, and unafraid;

我的天性是挺胸直立,驕傲,且無所畏懼。

to think and act for myself;

我要自由的思考和行動。

to enjoy the benefit of my creations;

我要縱情于我的創造的價值。

and to face the world boldly

我要光榮的面對世界,

and say:

我要吶喊:

"This, with God's help, I have done."

“在上蒼的庇佑下,我,做到了!”

All this is what it means

而這一切都意味著,

To be an Entrepreneur.

我是一個真正的開拓者。

最后編輯于
?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
平臺聲明:文章內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)由作者上傳并發布,文章內容僅代表作者本人觀點,簡書系信息發布平臺,僅提供信息存儲服務。

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容