外貿常用語

- Thank you for your prompt reply. 感謝您的及時回復。

- Thank you so much for your prompt reply with nice suggestions.

- Thank you for mailing me back.

- Please keep me posted on this! 請讓我知道這件事的最新情況。

- Please accept my apology. 請接受我的道歉。

- ASAP ?= as soon as possible

- FYI ?= for your information 供你參考

- ETD ?= estimated time of departure 預計開船日

- ETA ?= estimated time of arrival ?預計到港日

- APPROX ?=approximately

- I’m sorry we don’t have the exactly same model.抱歉,我們沒有完全一樣的產品。

- We could provide a similar item for your reference.我們可以提供一款類似的產品供您參考。

- All of our products are strictly according to DIN tool standards. 我們的(工具類)產品完全符合德國DIN工具標準。

- Nice and solid packaging is our advantage. 漂亮且結實的包裝是我們的賣點。

- The 3rd party factory audit report and testing report will be sent to you soon. 第三方驗廠報告和測試報告會盡快發給您。

- Please find our other suggestions as follows. 請看下面我們的一些其他建議。

- We look forward to your reply soon! 期待您盡快回復。

- We look forward to your early reply.

- Your prompt reply will be greatly appreciated!

- Samples will be finished within this week.樣品會在本周內完成。

- This is out of our target price. 這超出了我們的目標價。

- Perhaps we could work something out. 也許我們能找到解決辦法。

- We would like to offer up a compromise to get this order. 我們可以做出適當讓步來贏得訂單。

- Rest assured,it is absolutely our best offer. 放心,這絕對是我們最好的價格!

- If it works for you, please let me know.如果可行的話,麻煩您通知我。

- Would you mind giving me some more photos about your inquired item? 能否提供多一些關于您找的產品的圖片?

- We are desperate to get your price confirmation to proceed. 我們非常需要您的價格確認,從而把項目進展下去。

- To be candid with you , we have no margin to reduce the pricing again.坦白的告訴您,我們沒有降價空間了。

最后編輯于
?著作權歸作者所有,轉載或內容合作請聯系作者
平臺聲明:文章內容(如有圖片或視頻亦包括在內)由作者上傳并發布,文章內容僅代表作者本人觀點,簡書系信息發布平臺,僅提供信息存儲服務。

推薦閱讀更多精彩內容